SC - Offroad Trailer

DanStew

Trailer built in 2015
The box is 5 foot long by 46 inches wide, 15 inches deep.
All metal, except for the plywood floor.
33" tires.
Tailgate folds down
2" ball coupler
2200 lb axle
Landing leg.
Trailer travels interstate speed with ease and tracks extremely well.
It is a clean slate to add the goodies you want.

The trailer needs nothing but a new home.

$675. Located in Lexington, SC by Lake Murray

Last edited:

RichardSines

Shout out from SC. Don't need a trailer, but great to connect with someone local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbird911

Hey man . . . cool trailer . . .what would ya have to do to mount a tent on top of this? Just asking . . . also any interest in computer trades (I do IT work for a living)

DanStew

It should be pretty easy to mount a tent on top. The rails are flat and allow a platform to be bolted down. You could do plywood or metal floor. The bed sides have vertical supports of 1x2 and 1x3 rectangular tubing that will support probably anything you put on there. Only think you may have to do is add an add-a-leaf to the spring packs. They are Jeep wrangler leaf springs and if you put a tent on top you may want to put extra leaf in for the tent.

Thanks for the offer of the computer equipment but i dont need anymore.

thanks!

brownmule

Observer
I could use this trailer, but I'm not willing to drive to SC from Dallas Texas to pick up a $650 trailer! Darn, wish you were close!

DanStew

Yeah my location isnt as suited for some expedition use, not much open area.
I have had a few people interested. Would be nice to have more people to come and look at it. It is an excellent start for a nice build.

Tumbleweed

Adventurer
Just to add, have known Dan for many years on Jeep forums. Have had a couple of sale transactions that went flawless. Dan is a man of his word and great to do business with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online