Seat Covers for later style D1 front seats....

MattD1

Hi,
Any recommendations for a set of seat covers for a Discovery 1 with the later style front seats. These are the seats that have the separate headrest and no upper grab handle like the earlier style seats. Everything I seem to find is for the earlier style seats.

I used to own OEM covers for these seats but they were sold with my last D1 and are now obviously out of production and hard to find.

Thanks for the help,
Matt

Ray_G

Explorer
My 96 (w/97 or 98 seats in the front, and RRC in the back) currently has Kexby canvas but I think those are NLA given the ending of production. If you look at the build thread ('Coyote' in my sig line) you can see those along with the cabela covers I used before going canvas, for budget covers the cabelas were pretty good.

My D3 has wet okles, if I had a nice D1 that didn't live dirty I'd strongly consider getting a set of those as they are very nice but not cheap.
R-
Ray

MattD1

Thanks Ray.

I have had wet okles before as well, looks like I might have to go that route, at least for the fronts.

Matt

Ray_G

Explorer
Found a set from Knightsbridge Overland for the specific seats if anyone is interested.

Fascinating, they must have been who bought out Kexby...I say that b/c the website is nearly identical-and the 5 speed D1 with the tan covers is, well, mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism