Selling the FJ60's

steveyardbird

Two Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60’s Packaged together
Location is in Portsmouth Virginia 23702 and the price has been dropped to 6500 for both.

#1 is a 1984 Fj60 with 243,974 miles with the following upgrades:

4” BTB suspension Lift With Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Shocks with greasable anti inversion shackles and greasable springpins.

Mickey Thompson challenger wheels 35” Goodyear MTR’s with 90% tread

ARB Bull-bar

IPF H4 Headlights and IPF glow ring headlamps

Custom Recaro front Seats and rear with Land Cruiser embroidered

New 4spd and transfer case with fluid return hose, clutch, pilot bearing and rear main seal

New clutch new slave cylinder, new master cylinder

ARB Snorkel Webber 38DGAS Carburetor with plenum

Ceramic coated two piece headers and exhaust kit from Man-A-Fre

RV grind cam new gaskets from the oil pan up.

Davidson Unified Ignition Distributor

Stainless steel braided brake lines

New Rotors

New front Hub assembly and housing

Ported and polished head milled for more compression

Mean Green gear reduction starter

New 35 DLG 5 yr. battery from Auto-Zone

Heavy-duty front sway bar

These parts all have about 8,000 miles on them. And total over $16,230.00 add shipping charges and you could add about $1500.00 more.

#2 is a 1987 FJ60 with 271,000 miles rare bronze in color (color code 4E8) with the following upgrades:

ARB Bull-bar

Old Man Emu Heavy Suspension Lift with anti inversion greasable shackles and greasable springpins , OME Nitro Charger shocks 33” BFG All-Terrains with 70%tread

New H55 Transmission and transfer case with 10% gear reduction in 4 low (swapped out tranfer case gears from non U.S. to a U.S. Tranfer case).

Hella H4 Headlights

Sony Headset and 10 Disc changer

Aussie Mirrors, brown carpet from JT outfitters

New muffler and exhaust system

New 35 DLG 5 yr. battery from Autozone

Draw Tite receiver hitch

This is over $8800 in upgrades.

I purchased this 1987 Cruiser to combine 2 Cruisers to make a great vehicle. It runs good and the body is in great shape for being 23 years old. The original paint does have some chips in the hood and some fading on the roof and around the gas filler neck.

The 1984 FJ60 needs some body work; there is some rust on the wheel wells, rocker panels and on the top as well. There is a dent in the rear passenger door where it seemed there was more clearance than what was actually there. The engine runs good, but will need a tune up and I just drained and changed the oil on 7-30-10, I also drained the old gas out and changed the fuel filter. It is a very strong running engine that I rebuilt for a combination of power, performance and got economy along with it. That sounds a little off, but it gets better mileage after the rebuild than before with the porting, bigger exhaust, cam, carburetor, and distributor. Prior it averaged 11, after it averaged 16-17 on the highway with 35” tires…not sure about it with the H-55 combo which is what I had planned on doing before my injury...swapping it into the 87. I started it up today and I have clips of it, but they will not load on the photo listing site. I can send on request. The 84 has an aggressive cam so it idles a little low, all it needs is an adjustment of the carburetor. It has approximately 8,000 miles on the rebuild.

The 87' was broken into they tried to steal the stereo head unit but just managed to break it. It still has the 10 disc changer. The 87' has no rust except for two small holes on each front door where there was what I believe some other mirrors installed prior to me owning it, and it has surface rust on the frame. It is the original paint on the 87'

Additional parts will be included in the sale: The original leaf springs from 84', new gaskets for transfer case and gaskets for exhaust/intake manifold.
I injured my shoulder at work in 2008 and I had to have surgery, and I can't work on them like I want too. I would rather see them go to someone than rot in the driveway.

The 84's interior was in the process of being gutted and swapped (before my injury), everything is there (minus the carpet), and has been stored inside my house. I can’t work on these anymore like I used too, and I don’t have time with the new job taking me from Vancouver, to Nashville, and China all within a month. I really hate to see these go, as I have a lot of time and money invested in them. I have tried to list these as accurately as possible; if you have questions feel free to message me about them.

Last edited:

steveyardbird

I have new pics of the trucks from today. I also have clips, but they won't load on photohub...I can send them to you directly if interested.

steveyardbird

links to clips

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ULyVT0K0gk"]YouTube- 84 FJ60[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LctsDLK1EU8"]YouTube- 84 FJ60[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azkmNZqWW-0"]YouTube- 84 FJ60[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_EVEt3jTlE"]YouTube- 87 FJ60[/ame]

Last edited:

CJW

You won't get many responses without prices. At least give us an idea of what you want out of them.

steveyardbird

yea sorry about that it didn't get cut and pasted with the rest of the listing. I dropped the price to 6500 for both as the Wife is getting testy.
I am in Richmond Virgina and the trucks are in Portsmouth. I can arrange to be there given a little notice. It takes me 1 1/2 hours to get there from Richmond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism