Shifty - A 4Runner story

WastedAccounts

Master of Awesome
Got it from the site. They were selling them for cheap a few weeks ago. I bought a few and finally got a chance to put one on the truck. It's an official ExpeditionPortal.com sticker.

Last edited:

03DubyaJay

You call, I haul.
good to see you guys on saturday. it's been too long. sorry we didn't have piper. let me know if you want to do some sort of trip. we're always down to wander some. we will be at the house in anna maria for the weekend of june 8-11. how far from bradenton is that? come bbq and let the dogs run on the beach for the day if you'd like

WastedAccounts

Master of Awesome
Yeah man, it was good to get out there and hang out. Your Jeep Club kept you busy though.

Anna Maria Island? That's literally 2 miles from my fathers and probably 30 minutes from me. I'll have to see what I'm up to that weekend. It'd be awesome to hang out.

WastedAccounts

Master of Awesome
First pic with roof rack and rock sliders.
aee48231-90c7-1bd3.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

WastedAccounts

Master of Awesome
Thanks! Yes lights are going up top. I just need to find a set that will fit now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

WastedAccounts

Master of Awesome
Mannnnnnnn, it's been a while since I've updated this. To my credit I've been really busy but I have been using this thing.

Let's see.....I've got a few updates.

I have not put light up top yet.
I put an ARB and a XRC8 winch up front.
Extended the diff breathers.
Finally outgrew the 265/75/16 all terrains and went with some 255/85/16 BFG KM2's
Got the CBI rear bumper as well.
Upgraded to the 199mm Tundra front brakes.
Adding some trail damage down the drivers side rear fender.
Rebuilt the storage system but I hate it even more then the old one.
Added a Fridge
Just order some OME 861 springs for the extra weight in the back.
I'm sure there's more but here's a current pic

20140311_191834.jpg

To prove it's being used here's some videos. I'm the black 4Runner!

Towards the end of the video you can see me pretending to be a boat captain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR9xcFFqxvw

Here's a video of from a really muddy ride. (turn the volume down as there's a bit of swearing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN9r8pKiFtc

And I'm heading to the Virginia's for a week of trail riding in June.

WastedAccounts

Master of Awesome
I won't tell you because I had such a terrible experience with them. I should have gone to 4wp and picked it up locally to save shipping and their price was cheaper. I recommend this option if you have it. I did in Orlando but I found out to late to cancel my order with the original dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach