Short bed Flip Pac For sale

Trail Doc

Unfortunately I have to sell my Flip pac, I've had it on my short bed tacoma for a couple of years and it has done amazing. It comes fully loaded (truck and fridge not included) with a Slo Sail rain Fly that has four windows and four vents, it also has a modular storage and seating area thats sits in the bed of the truck, led lights, solar panels, multiple USB and 12 volt charging ports, a camp chef oven/stove combo and a Chuck Box for dishes both are on slide attachments for easy removal if you want to cook outside, and a thermal shield for the sleeping area for cold nights and to extend camping season year around. we have comfortable camped in this in -15 degrees. But where it really shines is during the hot summer months here in the southwest due to its massive windows and vents when the rain fly is off. With its low profile and the fact that it only weighs in at only 300 lbs you don't even notice it on the back of the truck. There is alot that im forgetting but will be happy to answer any questions, and provide more pictures if needed. I need to sell this soon but I don't have to give it away, there's a lot that comes with this and it has been well cared for. If you don't need or want some of the equipment that comes with it we can negotiate the price, but I won't entertain lowball offers. Check out my other listings for more camping/overlanding gear for sale. I am not interested in trades. Thank you

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/52123750 (my local add has more pics)
  • Asking $5,500 OBO
  • Located North Salt Lake City Utah
  • Might be able to deliver or meet halfway depending on the distance

Side flippac camping open.jpgtop veiw flippac.jpgflippac outside view w rainfly.jpgDSC_0940.JPGDSC_0943.JPGDSC_0944.JPGDSC_0945.JPGDSC_0952.JPGDSC_0958.JPGDSCPDC_0002_BURST20180512154314883_COVER.JPG

Last edited:

Zam15

Explorer
Saw this sold but I'd be interested to see the solar setup you had on this thing! Been trying to figure out the best way to mount my flexible panels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete