Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Area52

Adventurer
What part of Texas? That's a nice set up, and I don't know if I have seen that color before or maybe the camera is giving it a new sheen. Is that a dark green? I like it. Reminds me of my 95.5 Tacoma.
well done.

This is a gas line about five mile East of El Paso city limits.

I went out there to take some poser pics yesterday.

The truck is mica green and when the light hits it just right, the green really comes out.

Jim

soonenough

Explorer
Tires are 265/70/17 mounted on ATX Mojave Teflon 17x8 rims

attachment.php
Great looking truck!!

Holmes

1985 FJ60 US department of defense

Landcruiser2 001.jpg Can someone talk to me about a problem that I am having with it? Thanks, Holmes

blabla.gif

Here are some pictures of my Rola rack ("Rola" sticker removed from wind fairing) mounted to my OEM roof rack crossbars. I purchased the ~18" extension so it extends the rack to hang over my sun roof a little bit. It doesn't interfere with the sun roof open/close/tilt as it sits higher than the sun roof opens/tilts. I only put light gear up on the front portion of the rack since it isn't supported by a crossbar. Front and rear lights mounted to the rack to come in the near future...

I purchased the rack for $272 (total with shipping) from topoftheline.com. This was the cheapest (with shipping considered) I could find this Rola rack including the extension.

yedi

Observer
Jim, pretty sure we saw you in Zion a couple of days ago. Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Really good looking truck.

Few more pics from our trip.

Badlands NP:
expo1.jpg

Wind Cave NP:
expo2.jpg

Saguaro NP:
expo3.jpg

Muley Point, outside Monument Valley:
expo4.jpg

Capitol Reef NP:
expo5.jpg

Area52

Adventurer
Jim, pretty sure we saw you in Zion a couple of days ago. Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Really good looking truck.

I was through Zion on Sunday.

I think I saw you parked at an overlook.

Here's a pic right before we went through the park:

attachment.php

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3