Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Falkon

Adventurer
Ha, I said to myself, "self, what is that 85 Supra doing driving around in all that snow?" Then I zoomed in to see it was like 4 feet of snow under a jacked Runner!

Nice rig, that must have bee fun. I felt cool driving around in the 3 inches we had a couple of weeks back...

soonenough

Explorer
Day trip to Anza

Anza%20Day%20Trip%202.jpg

Anza%20Day%20Trip%201.jpg
Awesome pics, I love your truck!

rickashay

Explorer
Ha, I said to myself, "self, what is that 85 Supra doing driving around in all that snow?" Then I zoomed in to see it was like 4 feet of snow under a jacked Runner!

Nice rig, that must have bee fun. I felt cool driving around in the 3 inches we had a couple of weeks back...

Hahaha, thanks! Yeah it was rather intense with the copious amount of snow, but it was definitely a blast. Snow is fun anytime, as you can attest.

Awesome pics, I love your truck!

Same. Mr.Grimm your truck is BA. Post more pics please!!

MrGrimm

Mall Crawler
So damn sick. Did you paint your softopper poles black?? You are obsessed man!

I did paint them. I have OCD when it comes to stuff like that. It didn't take too long to do it. It was just a PITA to make sure the entire circumference of the poles had an even coat of black on it.

98OzarksRunner

Adventurer
2002 4Runner Limited. Not fancy (compared to most on this forum) but it meets my needs. I'd like an LC but enjoy driving this so much an LC would send me to the poor house in gas.

DSC_7742.jpg

DSC_7758.jpg

DSC_7746.jpg

jds0912

Adventurer
I did paint them. I have OCD when it comes to stuff like that. It didn't take too long to do it. It was just a PITA to make sure the entire circumference of the poles had an even coat of black on it.

Nice. Looks good. I have so many things to deal with before I get to cosmetics though. Question, how do you have your topper held down in the front behind the cab? I wasn't thrilled with the velcro and ended up punching some brass eyelets and running some bungy cord. You using the velcro in the front and rear?

Good shot of my buddy Jon, going up!
IMG_1216.jpg

Woah. Looks sketchy!

MrGrimm

Mall Crawler
Nice. Looks good. I have so many things to deal with before I get to cosmetics though. Question, how do you have your topper held down in the front behind the cab? I wasn't thrilled with the velcro and ended up punching some brass eyelets and running some bungy cord. You using the velcro in the front and rear?

I used velcro for a little bit but I eventually used the small buttons that came with the topper.Measured and drilled holes, then screwed those three buttons into the bed. Very secure and it keeps th eplastic from rubbing up against the window. I got some big plans for the topper by ditching the folding aluminum frame and putting a steel frame in its place so I can put a RTT over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues