Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Basil.

Carlsbad area for me. I think I have seen your FJ on I-5....real nice!!!!

I'm down in PB so you probably have seen me around.

Any suggestions on where to get a Co2 tank filled around here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

needsmoresalt

Another 4Runner

sss1.JPG

Sleam

Explorer
A new summer hat for my 95 4Runner~

Okay, so it's a roof top tent, but it's kind of clunky and old when folded like an old summer hat of mine, but looks great open and on the side of a lake!

Photo on 4-19-15 at 10.55 AM.jpg

Photo on 4-19-15 at 12.23 PM #4.jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Nearly inaudible but they are brand new. Hard to remember exactly how loud the last couple sets of km2s were on day one, but these seems slightly quieter right now.

Everything is relative though. Coming from stock street tires I only hear these right now, barely at highway speed. But brand new isn't a good example.

dlichterman

Explorer
Nearly inaudible but they are brand new. Hard to remember exactly how loud the last couple sets of km2s were on day one, but these seems slightly quieter right now.

Everything is relative though. Coming from stock street tires I only hear these right now, barely at highway speed. But brand new isn't a good example.

Yeah my STTs are getting pretty worn, and they are getting pretty loud too :( But....offroad they are fantastic tires. I'm worried about going back to an AT and losing traction.

Tango71

Cant believe I have not posted these up yet. I've been a long time lurker but just getting ready to do some more expeditions and document them so I plan to make more frequent posts. Anyway here is my beast as it sits now. Its a 2010 TRD Sport with a 6 Speed Manual.

I have 2.75" lift up front from Toytec coilovers on bilstein 5100 shock and an add-a-leaf in the back. ARB bumper, 10,000 lb Superwinch, All-Pro rock sliders, American Racing ATX Thug wheels and Lightforce 10" spotlights.

Upcoming mods are:

6" BDS Drop braket lift so I can run 35's I could use a bit more lift for the places I go.

OME Dakar leaf springs to replace the current add-a-leaf

Custom rear bumper I plan to build that will have a swing away spare wheel carrier and and jerry can holders.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater