Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

cozmo2312

Observer
I have essentially the same tundra... My wife has essentially the same 4runner... There is no comparison between the two - everything about the 4runner is higher quality, better fit/finish, etc... Just wish the 4runner could be had with the 4.6....

This is one thing I'm surprised about... The tundra just doesn't have that solid feel.

But yeah, a V8 4Runner again would be nice. The 4L definitely had its struggles with the E rated tires and 7-8k foot mountain passes

Simo_4x4

Adventurer
Hi guys !!! :)

Here are some shots of the last weekend over the Alps :)

IMG_3496_zpsnyndj6ao.jpg

IMG_3415_zpsgspdyvrx.jpg

P_20160424_082248_zpsulqnsvwx.jpg

Finally with a brother !!! :D

IMG_3491_zpsojszfgn5.jpg

UpperLeft86

I have essentially the same tundra... My wife has essentially the same 4runner... There is no comparison between the two - everything about the 4runner is higher quality, better fit/finish, etc... Just wish the 4runner could be had with the 4.6....

Really?! I've been thinking of a Tundra lately, and figured with the price tag and size that it'd be pretty luxe feeling.

bkg

Explorer
Really?! I've been thinking of a Tundra lately, and figured with the price tag and size that it'd be pretty luxe feeling.

Dead serious. If I didn't know they were both Toyota's I'd swear they were built by different mfg. 4Runner is much higher quality in every way, imho. Both of ours are '15's. Hers SR5 premium, mine sr5 trd.

Last edited:

Vandy

Adventurer
Dead serious. If I didn't know they were not Toyota's I'd swear they were built by different mfg. 4Runner is much higher quality in every way, imho. Both of ours are '15's. Hers SR5 premium, mine sr5 trd.

I feel the same going from my wife's 14 4runner trail to my 16 tacoma. The runner is imho a higher quality truck when it comes to the fit/finish.

Nice rigs in here. Reminds me why I stay out of this section. Gives me a case of the "I wants"

Elbee

Adventurer
I feel the same going from my wife's 14 4runner trail to my 16 tacoma. The runner is imho a higher quality truck when it comes to the fit/finish.

Nice rigs in here. Reminds me why I stay out of this section. Gives me a case of the "I wants"

Where is the 4runner made these days?
The quality control of the Japanese built trucks was much better compared to the North American built trucks, at least a couple years ago it was pretty obvious.

toyotech

Expedition Leader

Blame all the cry babies saying that the tundra isn't american made.
Reason I buy Toyota is because it's not american made lol. More and more are being built in America but Japanese builds them better because they take pride in their work.

Sleam

Explorer
Ortiz Mountains, NM

Just a little preview of Faith, the 95 4Runner who is about to take us on the back roads for three months. Camping trip!

13123329_10207635007126373_6830126777092059255_o.jpg

bimmeryota

Observer
Here's an updated pic of my 91 xtracab since I moved my FWC to my T100
Got a shell and painted it to match.
7e08642369539fb399fbcd6d2c029d24.jpg

Gave it a well deserved cleaning...
8ef7cbdd959dc03acbac6d727bc6f5e1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member