Sierra 4 X $ trailers

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
I just tried to go to their website and it is down. Did they go out of business? I was on the website a few months ago. Although they had some issues, they built a damn good trailer. I was hoping to buy a tube for a 416 frame I have. Anyone with information on them??

armygreen

Adventurer
My advice is to keep your money and run. Look elsewhere. Do not give him any money. He will take it and not give you any product. I know 1st hand. As do many others. Just do a little research and you will find out they hosed many people over. If you give him any money, consider it a gift because you will never see it again. I had to dispute the purchase with my credit card company. I paid in full up front and then once He had my money I could not get in contact with him. Did not return emails or phone calls.
You are warned......

Robert Bills

Explorer
Keep your money in your wallet!!

The company earned an "F" from the Better Business Bureau. Not only did the company take customers' money, fail to deliver any product , then ignore phone calls and emails, the company ignored every single complaint filed against it with the BBB and refused to respond to BBB inquiries. http://www.bbb.org/reno/business-re...erra-4x4-trailers-in-gardnerville-nv-90016054

Do you really want to do business with a company like that? If Sierra 4x4 Trailers has gone out of business I say good riddance.

For any of you still owed money by Chris Dickerson, the company owner, according to his Facebook page he is now employed at the Starbucks Carson Valley Roasting Plant in Minden, NV.

armygreen

Adventurer
Chris is in charge of roasting our Starbucks Coffee Beans now. Oh crap. Now we won't be able to get those either.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I just tried to go to their website and it is down. Did they go out of business? I was on the website a few months ago. Although they had some issues, they built a damn good trailer. I was hoping to buy a tube for a 416 frame I have. Anyone with information on them??

If "tube" is a typo and you mean "tub", you might check out www.dinoot.com - they sell fiberglass military-style tub kits that can be used to replace an M416 tub, and I'm pretty sure the owner of the company has been looking for someone to do a showcase build with their tub kit on an M416 frame.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
If "tube" is a typo and you mean "tub", you might check out www.dinoot.com - they sell fiberglass military-style tub kits that can be used to replace an M416 tub, and I'm pretty sure the owner of the company has been looking for someone to do a showcase build with their tub kit on an M416 frame.

Agreed. Check them out first. Also sierra did work on my Teardrop before I bought it. Suspension collapsed on highway use last month. Just did a full conversion to Adventure trailers Taas system instead. AVOID SIERRA

nickmimi

Adventurer
He is horrible to deal with. I own one of their trailers. It is well built. We have had no problems with the trailer. It has been on many trails(some it should not have been on) and long road trips. Never a problem. Took about a year to get the trailer and I had to fight for it. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM!

JBADV

Check out Titan ORT . I just purchased a trailer and RTT from them , very nice trailer . Kenneth Newberry at Titan helped me with the details and answered all my questions . A very nice product , good attention to detail , good people to do business with .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob