Snorkel pre-cleaner-$20+shipping

Motobueno

Attachments

• DSCN1993.JPG
    DSCN1993.JPG
    768.7 KB · Views: 139

strongbox rv

pre filter

I had one like 35 years ago and worked perfectly on a MB 207 spending 1 year in Africa, it did save a lot of paper filters since the dust stayed in the pre filter.
see image then and my project now.
I am game.

Thijs

Attachments

• MB207 .jpg
    MB207 .jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 140
  • sprinter new rear view.jpg
    sprinter new rear view.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 122

docroh

Observer
Sorry Fellas. I came back from a ski trip to a flooded home. Frozen piped drenched my place for 5 days!!! Skiing was great. Now I am living in a hotel with my wife and 4 kids while we figure out long term arrangements. 3 months to put it back together.

Good New is: I'VE GOT MORE PRECLEANERS. THE BOXES ARE WATER DAMAGED BUT PRE-CLEANERS ARE NOT AFFECTEDE. :sombrero:

CHEERS!

thedjjack

Dream it build it
Very interested, would you ship to North? It gets dusty up here in Cdn when it is not snowing!

Please PM me if you will ship to Cdn (Vancouver BC, I can get a US postal box if needed)

Cheers

Dusty intake David

It would look so good on this:

6a1e1735.jpg

Last edited:

docroh

Observer
Still got plenty. Those of you who send the $$ by tomorrow by 10:00 Mountain time will have them in the mail USPS PP tomorrow by noon. Usual shipping is 6-9 days anywhere in the US.

You'll get brand new pre-cleaners in nicely water stained and warped boxes given the recent catastrophe which occured in my home over new years. :sombrero:

If you are interested then sent $35 to my paypal address: danrohweder@yahoo.com. PM with you address to be sure I have the accurate addy for mailing.

Cheers!

Dan

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven