SOARING EAGLE CAMPER

chet6.7

Explorer
Just got one and stumbled on this thread, it is very similar and does have under bed storage

I like the way the top is raised and lowered, the project M has that board right over the bed. Do you remember the brand of those steps on the tailgate?
Happy with them?
Thanks.

swayzeexpress

I like the way the top is raised and lowered, the project M has that board right over the bed. Do you remember the brand of those steps on the tailgate?
Happy with them?
Thanks.
Me too, the board always seemed odd. That said, this has a telescoping bar they give you and need to store, still prefer it though.

Weird the steps I got in April aren't available but this is the brand. They worked out better than I thought and holding up nice so far. There's a carabiner that I clip to the tailgate support wire to keep them in place.

swayzeexpress

Here's a quick walk around the day it came home. There has to be a few on here with one 🤷

This a little ramble on why we chose it and review.

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Mine came in less than the others by a decent amount. Availability is a big plus too

What is half as much you'd consider?

I've seen these locally for 20k. Project M comes in at 11k, still overpriced IMHO, and you can get an Ovrlnd for about 10k. Not sure what you paid but 20k is too much. Lots of competition in this space right now. Looks like a cool camper for sure.

swayzeexpress

I've seen these locally for 20k. Project M comes in at 11k, still overpriced IMHO, and you can get an Ovrlnd for about 10k. Not sure what you paid but 20k is too much. Lots of competition in this space right now. Looks like a cool camper for sure.
I priced a project m how I wanted it, guy was super cool but came to over 20k plus missing work to drive to NH or PA from IL and back. This came in under 17 otd and only waited a week for the awning install. They are all pricey for what you get but my dad used to say "it's only expensive if you don't use it"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333