!!!SOLD!!!! 1999 Mercedes-Benz T1N Sprinter !312d 4x4 5-speed manual overland vehicle

bosco

Hi, is the van still available? Is it still in the Western US? I am in San Diego. Very interested! Thanks!

HanTo

Is this beauty still around ? cheers
Yes it is and sorry for the late reply. We changed our minds and the van will be for sale in April 2024, that makes the import easier for everyone from the USA. We are also thinking about selling it on the east coast.

HanTo

Hi - really interested, is this still available?
Yes it is and sorry for the late reply. We changed our minds and the van will be for sale in April 2024, that makes the import easier for everyone from the USA. We are also thinking about selling it on the east coast.

Horseshoe1

Hi I’m on east coast near NYC, interested. Can you tell me does it have a form of heat for the cold nights?
Regards
Paul

HanTo

Why do you only want to sell it to someone on the East coast? Thank you, Marty/California
Hey, we don't, we are selling it to everyone who wants to buy it. We mentioned the east coast for the following reasons.
1. We changed our travel plans and we'll be heading towards the east coast, to make the flight back home easier for our dog. So it might be easier for the buyer and for us, as the sellers to do it on our route.
2. We received a lot of interest from the east coast.
3. We heard that it might be tricky to register the van in California because of the smog regulations.

We'll be in southern California in a few weeks though, so if you're really interested, you can have a look at the van if you want. Just let us know.

HanTo

Hi I’m on east coast near NYC, interested. Can you tell me does it have a form of heat for the cold nights?
Regards
Paul
Sweet, that sounds great, since we would love to fly back from NYC. Yes, the van is well insulated with Armaflex and it does have a diesel heater. Let us know if you want to hop on a video call.

Horseshoe1

Dope, yah If u can shoot me video of the van? When are u two planning on leaving back to Germany? I’m in CT the suburbs of NYC. How’s the rust under the van?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven