**SOLD** 2002 Ford F-450 XLT 4x4 w/ 7.3L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel - 19K Miles

TuskMetalworks

**SOLD**

2002 Ford F-450 XLT 4x4 w/ 7.3L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel.

ONLY 19,850 Miles!

Super clean, fully loaded, low mileage, all original truck.

This Life Line ambulance was just retired from a small municipality in Colorado. Everything in the truck and box is fully operational and has all the bells and whistles. The truck and box, inside and out, reflect the low mileage. It looks as if it got virtually no use. It’s as close to new as you’ll likely see.

Truck and Box Specs:
-XLT package with all power options including heated mirrors and telescoping/adjustable accelerator and brake pedals.
-7.3 L PowerStroke diesel with only 19,850 miles.
-Ambulance package with dual 130amp alternators, engine block heater and Ford factory auxiliary idle control.
-Factory 4x4 with manual locking hubs and NP271-F transfer case, 4R100 4-speed HD automatic transmission.
-Dana Super 60 (6,000LB) Front, Dana 80/110? (11,000LB) Rear axle with 4.88 axle ratio, 165” wheelbase.
-Rear single leaf with Granning AirGlide airbag suspension and onboard factory air compressor system.
-40 gallon fuel tank.
-19.5” x 6” wheels, 225/70/19.5 tires, 50%, includes one new spare.
-Cab to box pass-through closable with sliding door.
-Factory heat and air conditioning in cab with auxiliary heat and air conditioning in box, with separate digital rear controls.
-Full build spec binder containing all electrical schematics, air ride suspension blueprints, Vanner Model 20 AC power inverter and charging system manual, warranty info... this is a complete guide to everything in this Ambulance build.
-All storage compartments fully illuminate with multiple access entry. Automatically lockable with the locking of the cab.

-Interior Box dimensions: 12' Long x 7' 6" Wide x 5' 9" Tall

The pictures speak for themselves. This truck is clean, clean, clean and runs great. It is the perfect start to a stellar build-out for a camper / expedition rig- a rugged Ford F450 4x4 chassis with a robust 7.3L diesel and its all close to new. Asking $37,500 or best reasonable offer. Shop around, you won’t find a truck this clean with under 20,000 miles and a 7.3 for less. If you do, definitely get it.

Located near St Cloud, MN 56303.

Call or text: 320-282-8674

Truck A.jpgTruck B.jpgTruck C.jpgTruck D.jpgTruck E.jpgTruck F.jpgTruck G.jpgTruck H.jpgTruck I.jpgTruck J.jpg

Last edited:

TuskMetalworks

Back story is I ended up with two trucks within a short period of time, one of which (2010 F450 6.4L) is getting a ground up complete engine overhaul, so I’m looking to downsize my projects. If the 7.3 doesn’t sell, I’ll keep it and sell the 6.4 down the road at some point. I’m really only wanting to sell to someone who can appreciate the beauty of this truck and can make more out of it than I’m able to at the moment.

TuskMetalworks

So, are you just flipping it or what's the backstory?

Back story is I ended up with two trucks within a short period of time, one of which (2010 F450 6.4L) is getting a ground up complete engine overhaul, so I’m looking to downsize my projects. If the 7.3 doesn’t sell, I’ll keep it and sell the 6.4 down the road at some point. I’m really only wanting to sell to someone who can appreciate the beauty of this truck and can make more out of it than I’m able to at the moment.

jlcanterbury

Very nice truck. It's funny though, when an engine can easily get 500k miles, it's logically not worth as much of a premium to get an ultra low mile unit. Still more than enough life left whether it's got 20k or 120k miles.

Still, this is a very clean unit with an ultra solid drivetrain. I hope you get what you're asking. I want to be able to retire off my collection of 7.3's :)

TuskMetalworks

Very nice truck. It's funny though, when an engine can easily get 500k miles, it's logically not worth as much of a premium to get an ultra low mile unit. Still more than enough life left whether it's got 20k or 120k miles.

Still, this is a very clean unit with an ultra solid drivetrain. I hope you get what you're asking. I want to be able to retire off my collection of 7.3's :)
It’s very logical when you want to know what you’re getting. Some people do impeccable maintenance on their vehicles, but most absolutely do not. Especially when they’re work trucks, which get used and abused and parked at the end of the day. A 7.3 with 250+k miles could still have a running engine, but the rest of the vehicle is More than likely completely clapped out, unless you find the rare owner who actually does full maintenance and replaces parts, because at this point they’re all pretty worn. A truck with less than 20k miles on it, is basically still like brand new. Nothing is worn, everything is still in (although 18yrs old) basically brand new condition. The peace of mind in purchasing a truck where there would be zero issues with worn parts stranding you on the side of the road is pretty huge. It’s a truck that can be appreciated for what it is... pretty darn pristine.
Compare prices to low mileage, mint condition 7.3L trucks, this is totally in the ballpark. And if you have a pile of them, you’ll definitely be able to retire after selling them! Lol

t4rtle

Buyer here :) We closed on 37,250, as the high pressure oil sensor needed to be replaced. I‘d definitely recommend @TuskMetalworks if they have any other vehicles for sale.

Stay tuned for a build thread... it’s been a shame to tear up the inside of this thing, but I’m hoping it’ll end up looking even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven