SOLD 2005 Cummins Ram 3500 w/ King/Thuren suspension $23k Minneapolis MN

DillyFPV

Up for grabs is my 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie with 194k miles. This is one of the cleanest and nicely equipped 5.9 cummins trucks you are ever going to find. The leather interior looks almost new and the paint and body is in great shape. It's rust having spent its life on the west coast, CO, and FL. It has all the top shelf suspension mods, custom bumpers and lineX. It's been immaculately maintained and upgraded, I have a stack of maintenance records and receipts for it the size of a phone book. A few things that were taken care of somewhat recently are: New injectors at 178k ($3500), drilled and slotted rotors, exhaust manifold, rear axle rebuild, transmission flush, filter and new 2nd gear band. There are a few little things that will need attention at some point such as a tie rod end with a leaky boot and a very small oil leak from the pan because of the thinner winter oil in it at the moment, but nothing beyond normal maintenance. It's really and incredible truck, and its very hard to find these older pre-emmisions cummins truck in this good of shape, especially with these mods. I know I will regret selling it but my plans/work situation have changed and now it just sits. Partial trade offers are welcome.

The following modifications were professionally installed around 150k miles.

-Thuren 2.5 custom King Shocks front rear, 2.75 tune, Thuren front springs, Thuren control arms, Thuren Rear long travel leaf springs and shackles. This supension setup is amazing. It make big bumps feel like they are not even there. You can literally drive over a curb or median at like 30mph and it just floats over it.
-BD Track bar, sway bar end-links, and steering box brace.
-Synergy Steering tie rod kit with fox steering dampener.
-Dynatrac rebuildable ball joints.
-Factory Torsen LSD in rear axle.
-Pro Comp 17X9 rims with 35x12.5r17 load range D Toyo Open Country R/T tires.
-Air Lift Ultimate 5000 air bags for load and camper leveling.
-AFE Cold air intake.
-5” Magnaflow Turbo back exhaust with 5” Magnaflow high flow Cat.
-besides the intake and exhaust the engine is stock and has not been tuned, monkeyed with, or beat on.
-150 GPM FASS Fuel filter kit.
-Upgrade pressure solenoid and transducer in transmission. Deep ATS transmission Pan. Trans rebuild at 70k. I replaced the 2nd gear band and did a full trans service done about 2k miles ago.
-MagHytec rear diff cover.
-Upgrade 8.3 Mopar steering box, hydro boost, and power steering pump. The steering is extreamly tight and direct, it does not feel like a fullsize straight axle truck at all.
-Custom fabricated steel front and rear bumpers. These are one-offs built for this truck by a very good fabricator. They are super beefy, they look awesome, and the coating has held up really well.
-Line X bed liner, bed rails, fender and rocker panels, and grill. Professionally sprayed, you can see in the photos how thick it is.
-Pioneer deck, 110v inverter mounted under drivers seat, led spots, ditch lights, and fogs.
-New batteries last winter.

Thanks for looking, and please don't hesitate you message me if you have any questions.

Dylan 612 414 2723

IMG_1894.jpegIMG_1900.jpegIMG_1902.jpegIMG_1903.jpegIMG_1904.jpegIMG_1905.jpegIMG_1907.jpegIMG_1908.jpegIMG_1909.jpegIMG_1913.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger