***SOLD*** 2005 Unimog U500 - Very well equipped, low miles, very clean!

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Jolly: That is my bad... I thought you had a LC... No offense intended.
******** the wife is really gonna pissed about having to split her duties, but if I've got a 'Mog and shes gone it's between you and Abitibi. Where do I send the pics and "bill of sale" Gentleman? LOL

You can send your wife, the dogs and the keys to your house to me. You can send the bill to Abitibi!

MotoAG

LMFAO!
Women today have such issues with words like "Ownership", "Timeshare" and "As-Is-Where-Is"... I told her "For Christ's sake youre 30 years old and the truck is an '05, I cant exactly offer the guy a warranty."... I dunno for sure but I think the deal is off...

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Congrats! See the power of marketing! The website was worth it.

Well, it was either the website or the half kilo of pure Columbian cocaine and the 2 high-class Parisian prostitutes that I threw in which clinched the deal! :)

Actually, I attribute the success of the sale to having the vehicle on show at Overland Expo. All the photos, descriptions and websites in the world can't compete with actually seeing, touching and going for a ride in the vehicle. Interestingly, I drove the Unimog around 3,400 miles round-trip to the expo, and ended up selling it to someone from Vancouver, right in my backyard. Funny how these things work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3