SOLD 2007 Tundra double cab fully built w/ Topo Toppers Mesa

capturecolorado

Hooray bikes!
Edit: sold

This 2007 Tundra is built for adventure and overland travel. Featuring Bilstein’s internal bypass suspension, 35” Falken AT3W tires, fully armored, and a custom built-out Topo Toppers Mesa wedge camper, this truck is ready for whatever adventures lay ahead. All parts and accessories listed installed within the last 10-months.

See photos for full build details.

Asking $28,500
Located in Grand Junction, Colorado
Delivery available within reason.

IMG_5344.jpeg
IMG_5329.jpeg
IMG_5330.jpeg
IMG_5331.jpeg
IMG_5332.jpeg
IMG_5333.jpeg
IMG_5334.jpeg
IMG_5326.jpeg
IMG_5325.jpeg
IMG_5328.jpeg

Last edited:

Hazmatt214

Do the TPMS just need to be reprogrammed? Does the spare fuel cans, ram mounts, and propane tank come with the purchase? Good looking build.

dstefan

Very nice build!

Two questions: were those RCI catalytic converter guards really difficult to install? I have a set but haven’t gotten into it yet. I’ve got the old skid plate that has to be drilled for them.

Second question: with the RCI front skid plate is there enough room to wiggle the sway bar out and back in if you want to disconnect it without removing the skid plate?

GLWS and bump for a great rig!

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
How permanent is the interior build out? Is it fairly easy to remove to use the truck for truck stuff?

capturecolorado

Hooray bikes!
Hey y'all, just getting back on grid after the weekend... I'll catch up here.

Do the TPMS just need to be reprogrammed? Does the spare fuel cans, ram mounts, and propane tank come with the purchase? Good looking build.
It needs new TPMS, the sensors are no longer present. Water cans and propane tank aren't included, the Ram track and 67 designs phone mount are included. Shown but not included is my Ram mount/Garmin gps.

I do have some NATO fuel cans that I can include, the gray ones in the photos are front runner water cans. The Jerry can holder and propane tank mount are both included, along with the spare tire trash bag.

Very nice build!

Two questions: were those RCI catalytic converter guards really difficult to install? I have a set but haven’t gotten into it yet. I’ve got the old skid plate that has to be drilled for them.

Second question: with the RCI front skid plate is there enough room to wiggle the sway bar out and back in if you want to disconnect it without removing the skid plate?

GLWS and bump for a great rig!
The cat guards were easy to install, I did them all at the same time... The thing that was made difficult was getting the whole assembly installed, access to the hardware was tricky, but manageable. You install the cat guards with the trans skid off the truck, then attach the whole thing. Worth doing but tedious, I recommend having the front skid removed for that install, and then modifying the back two holes of the front skid into slots, so you just need to loosen the last two bolts for that skid/first two for the trans skid. That's how they had it on the skids on my 3rd gen 4Runner and my GX, not sure why they did things differently on the tundra.

I can't say I ever bothered to try pulling the sway bar with the skid in place, I think it wouldn't be fun. Get better suspension so you care less about the sway bar 🙃 (all kidding aside, I really don't mind the sway bar with this suspension and vehicle weight, it works really well together).

How permanent is the interior build out? Is it fairly easy to remove to use the truck for truck stuff?
I personally wouldn't be removing it regularly, it's all bolted down but it's not the kinda thing I'd want to mess with often. If using the truck for truck stuff, I'd probably remove it permanently and go with a Decked system or something more minimalist. It's easy enough to remove, but not to the point that I'd be doing it with any kind of frequency. I think a kind of quick release system could be used if that was necessary.

If I need a sheet of plywood I just grab my trailer lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle