SOLD 2008 FJ Trail Teams 6 SPMT $21k

Ramjet

Explorer
SOLDFor Sale is my 2008 TT. I have methodically taken care of this truck and it has always been garage kept. It has done very light trails in CO but never ridden hard. I have been the sole owner and it has never been smoked in. You will not find a better specimen on the market today. I have a clean title in hand and a clear CarFax report. Everything comes with the FJ. I will not sell anything separate so please do not ask. If you have questions about specific modifications I am more than willing to answer them. If you're interested in the FJ please let me know via PM and if you want a certain picture just let me know and I will get that for you.

$21,000
2008 Trail Teams 6MT
Miles 109,***

Modifications:
ARB Front Bumper w/Warn VR8000 with Spydura Cable and Factor 55
OME Heavy Suspension
sPod for Accessories
IBS Dual Battery System with Optima Yellowtop
ARB Air Compressor
Escape Gear Front Seat Covers
Brand New BFG A/T KO2 with 1400 miles and full warranty from Costco.

I have always kept synthetic oil in it and it has been changed every 5k miles. Always filled up with Premium Fuel Only. You can email me with any questions jramseya2d at yahoo dot com. NO Lights or Awning

P6181684.JPG

P6181687.JPG

Attachments

• P6181685.JPG
    P6181685.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
Wow, can't believe your selling the FJ Jason. Being a owner of the same vehicle I can attest to how nice Jason's is, he has taken care of it. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal