SOLD! 2010 Ujoint E350 V10, Short Body, 116k MI, North Bay Area

Front end Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_5088.jpeg
    IMG_5088.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 118

lwalk

I'd love to know what ambulance you are building out now. Regular medical type 2 unit? A unicorn ERV? The van you sold is sweet! Have you considered doing a build thread on your new rig?

I'd love to know what ambulance you are building out now. Regular medical type 2 unit? A unicorn ERV? The van you sold is sweet! Have you considered doing a build thread on your new rig?

Thanks, I miss the silver van. The new build is
a 1995 E350 Powerstroke extended hightop type two from San Bernardino Fire and Rescue.
As for a build thread… That’s an interesting idea. I had started posting my progress on IG but am finding myself less and less inclined to log in there. The build has been on hold for the last year due to a little bit of life and way too much death. I’m hoping to get back in the shop this spring.

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
If anyone feels like they missed out on purchasing this van, it's back up for sale on Marketplace with a fixed top and $35k surcharge.

Screencap for those without FB:
van FS.png

Just to be clear. This appears to be the person who I sold the van to trying to flip it. I have nothing to do with the sale and cannot speak to what has been done to the van in the last 11 months. I do not have FB and cannot see the full listing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3