SOLD - 2013 AT Horizon Trailer (Price Drop)

Rusty R

SOLD - 2013 AT Horizon Trailer for Sale $10,000

• Eezi Awn Globe Tracker Trailer Tent
  • AT Kitchen w/ Cook Partner 2 burner stove
  • 1 propane mount (tank not included)
  • Nose Box with Noco marine 10 Amp single battery charger, AGM group 31 deep cycle battery (battery tray and hold down), 3 fused outlets, solar controller (30A, PWM, Digital).
  • 2 - 5 gal jerry cans with mounts.
  • 19 gal water tank with manual water pump.
  • ARB PVC Bag awning (includes 3 ARB wall kit) mounted on AT stainless steel telescoping brackets.
  • AT Full extension slide mechanism for Engel 35/45 refrigerators. Fridge not included.
  • Electric brakes with break-away kit.
  • Currently fitted with 6 on 5.5’’ Toyota rims with 33” (285/75R16) Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2.
  • 2” Receiver on tongue and rear bumper with Multi-axis Max Coupler (6,000 lb, Class III)
  • Gas strut assisted cargo lid.
  • Latest 4th generation Trailing Arm Air Suspension, TAAS 4.0 with Rancho shocks
  • Rear Stabilizer.
  • Spare wheel bearings and other bits for trailer maintenance.
New from AT is $21,053 not including solar converter and ARB awning.
This trailer has served us well for a number of years. When not in use it has been kept in the garage. We have used but not abused this trailer.

AT Web Site: http://adventuretrailers.com/trailers/horizon/

No low ball offers. Cash Only. Located in the Colorado Northern Front Range (aka Longmont, CO).

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 844
  • IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 846
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 805
  • IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 777
  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 739
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 726
  • IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 701
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 750
  • IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 750
  • IMG_2586.jpeg
    IMG_2586.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 739
Last edited:

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Yeah, but you aren't selling the base trailer. Base trailer = 1100 lbs. Then add these things:
  • Nose Box with Noco marine 10 Amp single battery charger, AGM group 31 deep cycle battery (battery tray and hold down), 3 fused outlets, solar controller (30A, PWM, Digital).
  • ARB PVC Bag awning (includes 3 ARB wall kit) mounted on AT stainless steel telescoping brackets.
  • AT Full extension slide mechanism for Engel 35/45 refrigerators. Fridge not included.
  • Currently fitted with 6 on 5.5’’ Toyota rims with 33” (285/75R16) Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2.
  • 2” Receiver on tongue and rear bumper with Multi-axis Max Coupler (6,000 lb, Class III)
  • Latest 4th generation Trailing Arm Air Suspension, TAAS 4.0 with Rancho shocks
  • Rear Stabilizer.

So, the real answer is...you don't know what it weighs. Just making sure that tsfarling doesn't think you have an 1100 lbs. trailer for sale.

Rusty R

Yeah, but you aren't selling the base trailer. Base trailer = 1100 lbs. Then add these things:
  • Rear Stabilizer.
So, the real answer is...you don't know what it weighs. Just making sure that tsfarling doesn't think you have an 1100 lbs. trailer for sale.
Roger that. Wasn’t trying to hide information... just reporting the base weight. I have never weighted it.

tsfarling

I know it weighs more than the base weight. I was curious if you knew what the loaded weight was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petey

I know it weighs more than the base weight. I was curious if you knew what the loaded weight was.

Im gonna go out on a limb and assume it's not just a general curiosity, so Ill throw out there that I had a Chaser that I towed behind my FJ for awhile. Base weight was 700, but a max payload of 2000 (400 more than the horizon) I had my Chaser loaded out, filled with water, and everything and had it weighed at 1700 pounds. My 2008 MT had zero issues, and even in California after move never had any problems towing the Chaser near it's max payload. Brake controller is 100% necessary IMO though with the way the FJ can panic brake on its own.

If this was 6 months from now and I was sure I wasn't moving to Japan at the end of the year I'd have scooped this up for behind the FJ.

Rusty R

Adding some additional pictures for @tsfarling... sorry for the dirt in and around the frame, I guess I need to up my washing game.

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 248

Rusty R

Any thoughts on how I can make this trailer more attractive to the market (outside another large price drop)? Am I way off on pricing/specs? It has been a great solution, and really want it to find a happy home.

tsfarling

I would separate the trailer and the tent. If it had a rear pull out kitchen, I’d be all over the whole package.

Petey

Any thoughts on how I can make this trailer more attractive to the market (outside another large price drop)? Am I way off on pricing/specs? It has been a great solution, and really want it to find a happy home.
Personally I think your right where you need to be. I've watched a lot of the AT Trailers come and go on here, and a lot of the time, it's a matter of timing. A lot of people are likely still reeling from the holidays and recovering financially right now too. For me if you weren't as far from SoCal as you are I likely would have jumped on it already at that price. Honestly I still think about jumping on it now, and have talked with my wife about it. If your in a hurry I think you have to make it a deal someone can't refuse, otherwise give it some time, and a buyer will come at your asking price.

Rusty R

Personally I think your right where you need to be. I've watched a lot of the AT Trailers come and go on here, and a lot of the time, it's a matter of timing. A lot of people are likely still reeling from the holidays and recovering financially right now too. For me if you weren't as far from SoCal as you are I likely would have jumped on it already at that price. Honestly I still think about jumping on it now, and have talked with my wife about it. If your in a hurry I think you have to make it a deal someone can't refuse, otherwise give it some time, and a buyer will come at your asking price.
Thanks for the feedback. I guess I will just give it time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach