*SOLD*. 2017 Conqueror UEV-310 like new asking $15,000 OBO

Yankeetown

Like new off road capable camper trailer. I was a dealer for these but this trailer is now in my name personally. It was made in 2017 but was a showroom model only so it’s in great shape. Original selling price was $21K. There is nothing wrong with it that I know of.

With its fast setup time, 25 gallon low-center gravity water tanks and excellent departure angle, the UEV 310 baby off-road camper will happily sit behind some of the smaller dedicated 4WD vehicles without an issue.

Suspension & Body Construction:
Torsion bar suspension
Galvanised chassis
3 x 16″ alloy wheels fitted with
245/70/16 all terrain tires
Spare wheel
1200 lb dry weight

Battery, Electrical and Power Systems:
Electric brakes
100Ah battery with 120V charger
2 x 100 watt solar panels with charge controller

Sleeping arrangements:
6’9” x 6’9” bed
Conqueror bed linen: 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillows and comforter

Kitchen:
82 L Snomaster refrigerator/ freezer
Cups / plates / bowls included
25 gallon on board water storage

Tents and Awnings:
Foldout military grade rip-stop canvas tent (6’9 x 7’3” floor space)
Aluminium ladder
L-shape awning
Mosquito netting on all doors and windows

Storage:
70 cubic feet of storage: nosecone, 2 x side access doors plus rear door
2 x jerry can holders
2 x military grade jerry cans
Draw-slide with four storage boxes
Under bed storage shelf

located in Colorado Springs, CO.

Here’s a link to my Craigslist ad with pictures: https://cosprings.craigslist.org/tro/d/colorado-springs-2017-conqueror-uev-310/7278712182.html.

steermi

Awesome trailer! Can you verify two propane tanks, as in the snowy picture in the ebay listing? If so, is there a propane line run that could service a stove and hot water heater? Does the water tank have a pump? What type of hitch does the trailer have? Thanks!

Last edited:

Yankeetown

Awesome trailer! Can you verify two propane tanks, as in the snowy picture in the ebay listing? If so, is there a propane line run that could service a stove and hot water heater? Does the water tank have a pump? What type of hitch does the trailer have? Thanks!
Yes it does have two 7 pound propane tanks. There is no propane line or anything. there Is just propane storage for what ever you have that needs it. The water tank is gravity drain but I have seem many people add a pump and even hot water on demand systems. It comes with an off road Max coupler hitch made by CU Off-road. Thanks for checking this out!

steermi

Yes it does have two 7 pound propane tanks. There is no propane line or anything. there Is just propane storage for what ever you have that needs it. The water tank is gravity drain but I have seem many people add a pump and even hot water on demand systems. It comes with an off road Max coupler hitch made by CU Off-road. Thanks for checking this out!
I'm near Albuquerque, NM, and am interested in checking this out. Unfortunately, my tow vehicle is in the shop, and may not be back until next week. My daughter goes to college at CSU in FoCo, so I pass through Colorado Springs not infrequently. Is this available to see/inspect? Also, is the tow vehicle side of the max coupler included, or would I need to get one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL