**SOLD** 2018 FWC Hawk Silver Spur - Ram 3500 built right

RD1

2018 FWC Hawk Silver Spur

2006 Ram 3500 build

Package price $62k

We absolutely LOVE this build and once it was dialed in, it has performed absolutely flawlessly. Regrettably, we’ve had some life changes and will not be traveling for the foreseeable future. This is your opportunity. This build would be well over $90k and burn 6-9 months of your life to replicate.

If your serious about exploring the remote areas of the Americas, consider passing on a new electronics laden truck for your base build. You’ll be glad you did. Adequately servicing, much less repairing them in most 3rd world locations, or frankly most of rural America, can prove to be a real trip killer. Instead of spending $120k-$170k on another “me-too” Pinterest/Instagram build, then taking a $50-$90k depreciation hit when your adventure is over.. Invest in a functional, reliable, off road capable, all over in and out of the US, get yourself back home while having fun, REAL adventure expedition setup.

Base for build is a Dodge Ram, 1Ton, 4WD, Full Delete - NO DEF, Cummins 5.9, built for real world reliability, fuel mileage, hauling capacity and function. It will burn any diesel fuel, anywhere you go. Speaking of going, this will take you everywhere between Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada and Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. We’ve experienced up to 25mpg on the highway and have towed/hauled over 20,000lbs with ease (yes I know that’s over GVWR), although we only achieved 14mpg on that leg! We searched the country for 6 months for a low mile, one owner, rust free, impeccably serviced, 5.9 Cummins. When we found it, we built it out into the beautiful functional beast that it is. Although not shiny new and jammed with the latest electronic gizmo’s (and I love gizmo’s) parts for this beauty are inexpensive, available world wide, and any Joe or Jose’ that can wrench a tractor or semi.. can fix your rig anywhere on the planet from Utah to Uruguay. Not that you should need to fix it, these trucks are known to be easy to maintain and super reliable for 500k miles.

Truck Features - Full auxiliary instrumentation and live monitoring of all engine and transmission functions.

5 - 35” load range E all terrain Nitto’s at 70%

Steel Wheels

BuckStop Bumper - Google them (designed for you to survive highway speed elk strikes)

12k lb winch

Custom Exterior Storage - lockable, water, dust and theft resistant secure storage for recovery gear, outside kitchen equipment, tools, compressor, generator, chainsaw, drone, etc.

Dual Removable Swing-Out Spare Carrier and Rear Storage Box Swing Outs lock together to fully secure the interior of FWC - park and hike, backpack, or kayak, and all your stuff is still there on return.

Heavy Duty Hellwig Big Wig Sway bar

AirLift air bags

Bilstein 5100’s all around

Virtually every steering and suspension component is new

Auxiliary LED lighting

Auxiliary lockable military fuel can racks

New batteries

Religious oil changes Rotella full synthetic

All fluids flushed and changed less than 20k miles ago

FWC Hawk Features - Silver Spur interior and exterior package

Front dinette w/ swivel table

2 way 130 liter fridge/freezer

Forced air furnace w/thermostat

6 gal water heater w/ outdoor shower

20 gallon fresh water tank

1 Fantastic fan

1 MaxxAir fan

Thermal Pack

8’ Side Awning

Rear Wall Steps

Yakima tracks

Full Exterior LED Lighting

2 deep cycle batteries

Flush mount sink/stove

King Bed slide out

160 watt solar panels w/ controller

Everything on and in camper is aesthetically 98% + and functionally 100%. No leaks, odors, or issues at all.

Will figure out how to post more pics later, just wanted to get this online for the weekend. Text your interest to Five 7 Three-8Two1-Six25Seven. Thnx

Attachments

• frontpass.jpg
    frontpass.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 847

Luckychase5

Adventurer
More pictures please! Please include the interior of the cab and camper. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizzrobnett

Hey there!
I'm sorry to hear that your situation has changed from the traveling life. I'm very interested in this vehicle and am serious about purchasing (I feel like people often put "serious inquiries" only please, so I'm serious).
Can you tell me where the truck (and presumably you are) is located?

2018 FWC Hawk Silver Spur

2006 Ram 3500 build

Package price $62k

We absolutely LOVE this build and once it was dialed in, it has performed absolutely flawlessly. Regrettably, we’ve had some life changes and will not be traveling for the foreseeable future. This is your opportunity. This build would be well over $90k and burn 6-9 months of your life to replicate.

If your serious about exploring the remote areas of the Americas, consider passing on a new electronics laden truck for your base build. You’ll be glad you did. Adequately servicing, much less repairing them in most 3rd world locations, or frankly most of rural America, can prove to be a real trip killer. Instead of spending $120k-$170k on another “me-too” Pinterest/Instagram build, then taking a $50-$90k depreciation hit when your adventure is over.. Invest in a functional, reliable, off road capable, all over in and out of the US, get yourself back home while having fun, REAL adventure expedition setup.

Base for build is a Dodge Ram, 1Ton, 4WD, Full Delete - NO DEF, Cummins 5.9, built for real world reliability, fuel mileage, hauling capacity and function. It will burn any diesel fuel, anywhere you go. Speaking of going, this will take you everywhere between Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada and Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. We’ve experienced up to 25mpg on the highway and have towed/hauled over 20,000lbs with ease (yes I know that’s over GVWR), although we only achieved 14mpg on that leg! We searched the country for 6 months for a low mile, one owner, rust free, impeccably serviced, 5.9 Cummins. When we found it, we built it out into the beautiful functional beast that it is. Although not shiny new and jammed with the latest electronic gizmo’s (and I love gizmo’s) parts for this beauty are inexpensive, available world wide, and any Joe or Jose’ that can wrench a tractor or semi.. can fix your rig anywhere on the planet from Utah to Uruguay. Not that you should need to fix it, these trucks are known to be easy to maintain and super reliable for 500k miles.

Truck Features - Full auxiliary instrumentation and live monitoring of all engine and transmission functions.

5 - 35” load range E all terrain Nitto’s at 70%

Steel Wheels

BuckStop Bumper - Google them (designed for you to survive highway speed elk strikes)

12k lb winch

Custom Exterior Storage - lockable, water, dust and theft resistant secure storage for recovery gear, outside kitchen equipment, tools, compressor, generator, chainsaw, drone, etc.

Dual Removable Swing-Out Spare Carrier and Rear Storage Box Swing Outs lock together to fully secure the interior of FWC - park and hike, backpack, or kayak, and all your stuff is still there on return.

Heavy Duty Hellwig Big Wig Sway bar

AirLift air bags

Bilstein 5100’s all around

Virtually every steering and suspension component is new

Auxiliary LED lighting

Auxiliary lockable military fuel can racks

New batteries

Religious oil changes Rotella full synthetic

All fluids flushed and changed less than 20k miles ago

FWC Hawk Features - Silver Spur interior and exterior package

Front dinette w/ swivel table

2 way 130 liter fridge/freezer

Forced air furnace w/thermostat

6 gal water heater w/ outdoor shower

20 gallon fresh water tank

1 Fantastic fan

1 MaxxAir fan

Thermal Pack

8’ Side Awning

Rear Wall Steps

Yakima tracks

Full Exterior LED Lighting

2 deep cycle batteries

Flush mount sink/stove

King Bed slide out

160 watt solar panels w/ controller

Everything on and in camper is aesthetically 98% + and functionally 100%. No leaks, odors, or issues at all.

Will figure out how to post more pics later, just wanted to get this online for the weekend. Text your interest to Five 7 Three-8Two1-Six25Seven. Thnx

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Most functional / useful rig i have seen for sale in awhile!

Great thought process on the build out!

The slide in camper on a flat bed filling the voids with storage is perfect!

GLWS!

Gardy13

Anyone have knowledge of how to finance a setup like this with a single loan? Would be all over it. I even have the Aussie to go in the storage compartment.IMG_9962.JPG

shellb

Adventurer
Anyone have knowledge of how to finance a setup like this with a single loan? Would be all over it. I even have the Aussie to go in the storage compartment.View attachment 599704

Would encourage you to look at lightstream for loan. They have historically been quick, easy and often unsecured with favorable rates. Been awhile since I have looked into a loan but recall them being a very viable option for unique rigs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal