SOLD- 2018 Ram 2500 Prospector XL Parts Build and Topper EZ Lift system.

Chris Cooper

CoopInTX
Up for sale is my 2018 Ram 2500 with all of the parts from the Prospector XL build, performed by an AEV authorized shop. This is not a factory build, but is your chance to own something very similar at a fraction of the price.

Truck is my Daily, and has had all AEV recall work performed. In addition to all the PXL goodies, it has an ARE shell with the 12v Topper EZ Lift and Topper EZ Lift tent, DECKED drawer system, Bedslide, 150W auxiliary solar charge system with smart controller and optima yellow top mounted under the bed, Warn 15K winch, 100’ synthetic rope, hawse fairlead, all the lights, etc

Comes with an Edge CTS2 Attitude W Juice tuner installed, and the ProCal used to set all new gears (4.88) and tire size (40" MTZ III's)

The side awnings do not go with it, unless you would like to purchase them reasonably. The truck is a Lone Star Silver Edition, so it has leather/cloth hybrid seats (which I haven't seen elsewhere), PW/PL/Power Mirrors/Power Fold/Keyless entry, heated seats/steering, the nicer radio with Apple Car Play (new for 18), backup and cargo cam, and had the upgraded dash cluster and homelink installed at the dealer at purchase. The AEV options I chose are in the screenshot at the bottom. My price is $67K OBO. 6.7 Cummins, 30K miles, but is driven daily. Photo of tent is on my previous truck.
View attachment 505904View attachment 505905View attachment 505906View attachment 505904View attachment 505905View attachment 505906

Attachments

• Truck-tent.jpg
    Truck-tent.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 670

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The ad say AEV Kalta wheels

The ad might say that it comes with the AEV Kalta's and he might be swapping them out for the sale, but the pics definitely show Black Rhino Armory wheels. No one knows because the seller/OP has gone dark on comms since posting this ad.

They look like Black Rhino Arsenals.... which I've strongly been considering for my truck. OP, how do they fit on the Ram hubs?

I looked into them back when I had my PW and I want to say that they have been discontinued in the bolt pattern and backspace appropriate for the Ram HD. They might have done another run since then and since become available once again, but I ended up with Method's because I couldn't get my hands on a set last year.

Chris Cooper

CoopInTX
Sorry guys, been a crazy week. Truck is sold.

Sorry for the confusion on the wheels, those options are hard built in, and I couldn’t remove them from their list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal