Sold - 2018 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 6.7L

Hello all,

I am testing the waters on selling my 2018 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 6.7L Cummins.
More information about the truck:

Truck Brand: Ram
Model: 2500
Engine: 6.7L Cummins
Gear Ratio: 4.30 Nitro / Yukon
Transmission: 68RFE
Miles: 54,500
Title Status: Clean, title in hand
Owner: #2
Truck Condition: Minor trail pin striping, no rust. No smoking, no food or drinks inside the cab.

Suspension ($12,055):
  • Carli Suspension Pintop Kit 3.25" Lift ($5,865)
    • Carli R2 Coils
    • Carli Track Bar
    • Carli Radius Arm Drops
    • Carli Torsion Sway Bar ($835)
    • Carli Fabricated Radius Arms ($1,685)
    • Low Mount Steering Stabilizer ($340)
    • High Mount Steering Stabilizer ($525)
    • Front Differential Guard ($225)
  • Thuren Prototype Base Kit Rear Links ($2,000)
  • Thuren Rear Track Bar ($580)

Gears ($3,250):
  • Nitro / Yukon 4.30 with Timken Bearings ($3,250)
Exterior ($8,584):
  • IronRynoFabrication Sliders ($750)
  • Powdercoat for Sliders ($350)
  • Thuren Front Truss ($410)
  • AEV Snorkel ($460)
  • Thuren Front Bumper ($2,300)
  • Powdercoat for Bumper ($350)
  • Baja Design OnX6 30" ($1,200)
  • 4x Bumper Lights ($300)
  • Fog Lights ($65)
  • OEM Fender Flares ($450)
  • Morimoto Headlights Amber ($1,399)
  • Morimoto Taillights Smoked ($550)

Interior ($1,240):
  • Clazzio Seat Covers ($350)
  • Steering Wheel Buttons ($110)
  • Phone Mount ($80)
  • Heavy Duty Floor Mats ($100)
  • CarPlay Headunit Upgrade ($150)
  • Polk Audio Speakers ($200)
  • VoSwitch 8-gang Switch Panel ($250)

Wheel/Tire ($2,400):
  • 37x13.50r17 Nitto Ridge Grappler 90% Tread ($1,600)
  • Method 17x8.5 +0 4.75" BS ($800)

Notes:
  • Rear bumper could use either powder-coat, or paint
Extras:
  • VioFo A119 Dash Camera already wired up
  • AEV Mudflaps (Front and rear)
Trans fluid replaced at 30,000 miles. Differentials fluid replaced 800 miles ago after re-gear. Oil / Fuel Filter change using OEM filters from Genos Garage at 15% or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. All zerks re-greased every oil change. CP3 truck so no chance of failure like early 5th Gen Rams! Washed weekly by hand, waxed monthly.
I am asking $46,000 and the price is firm.

Located in Orange County, CA. For a turn-key expedition vehicle that will run circles around any AEV vehicle built in their history, I believe the pricing is very fair.

Please E-mail bijanayvazi@gmail.com for inquiries. Thank you for reading.

2L7A5025 copy.jpeg
2L7A5013.jpeg
IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0577.jpeg
IMG_0580.jpeg
IMG_0628.jpeg
IMG_1447.jpeg
IMG_1448.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally someone uses a single cab! lol.
Love the rig! Excited to see some photos of the inside of the bed with camper.
Hi Jesse. Yes, the regular cab rules! Best combination of livable space with the 8' bed and drivability being a 6.7L Cummins. I replied to your DM and look forward to sharing more images of the Ram.

Scottpyro

Hi I looked at this incredible truck today and it is absolutely dialed in. Well thought out, a talented young man with great experiences from other builds put together the perfect ingredients and no doubt the most comfortable, powerful, handling, and down right beautiful. Not lacking anything, not over the top, just the perfect blend from start to finish. I would drive it to Alaska with out a worry tomorrow. The single cab worried me I’m 6’0 it had plenty of room. I need more cargo space so the 8’ Bed provided the space while cab was surprisingly roomy. I highly recommend it. It’s a great deal as well.

Hi I looked at this incredible truck today and it is absolutely dialed in. Well thought out, a talented young man with great experiences from other builds put together the perfect ingredients and no doubt the most comfortable, powerful, handling, and down right beautiful. Not lacking anything, not over the top, just the perfect blend from start to finish. I would drive it to Alaska with out a worry tomorrow. The single cab worried me I’m 6’0 it had plenty of room. I need more cargo space so the 8’ Bed provided the space while cab was surprisingly roomy. I highly recommend it. It’s a great deal as well.
Scott, thank you for taking the time to view the vehicle! I enjoyed our conversation and showing you around my favorite truck build!

I am glad you liked the truck, and I hope you find a camper build that can also dual as a tool/supplies hauler! Feel free to contact me with any questions and use me as a resource.

Akdjmojo

Is the gap between the canopy and cab necessary? It almost looks like you could slide the canopy forward and run a tailgate. Just curious. I’m weird about gaps. Like what a lot of canopy campers have between the roof and camper. Haha. But your truck doesn’t have the roof gap! Truck looks awesome.

Is the gap between the canopy and cab necessary? It almost looks like you could slide the canopy forward and run a tailgate. Just curious. I’m weird about gaps. Like what a lot of canopy campers have between the roof and camper. Haha. But your truck doesn’t have the roof gap! Truck looks awesome.
Yup! Designed to fit a Frontrunner Prep Table and 2x 2 gallon rotopax’s in between the camper and the rear window.

The camper is 6.5’ long, tunnel box is 1.5’ long, and my bed is 8’2” long. We kept the camper 8’ total so it can be swapped onto any full-size truck, whether its 6.5’ or 8’ bed! That extra 2” of space is much welcomed for gear!

I’m also sure a water tank would fit perfectly there too! Thanks for the compliments.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78