Sold - 2018 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 6.7L

Thanks for the bump! AEV trucks don’t even come close to this…

AEV trucks have such poorly engineered parts. Pretty much spacer lifts, that do nothing but allow clearance for 40s at the sake of ride quality.

The flares look cool, and so do the bumpers, but 40s also put so much additional strain on every other component…steering shafts, hubs, track bars, hydro leaks, can’t corner nearly as fast as a 37”…could keep going! 40s come with a whole new set of problems.

I wish people knew this before buying an AEV truck and wondering why it drives so poorly. This truck is how an AEV truck SHOULD have been built!

SSF556

SE Expedition Society

AEV trucks have such poorly engineered parts. Pretty much spacer lifts, that do nothing but allow clearance for 40s at the sake of ride quality.

The flares look cool, and so do the bumpers, but 40s also put so much additional strain on every other component…steering shafts, hubs, track bars, hydro leaks, can’t corner nearly as fast as a 37”…could keep going! 40s come with a whole new set of problems.

I wish people knew this before buying an AEV truck and wondering why it drives so poorly. This truck is how an AEV truck SHOULD have been built!
Are the AEV mud flaps engineered poorly? ;)

Pics of the truck with no camper…

FED9E55F-390F-48E2-85D0-DFB2A2415937.jpeg
43888CD5-C3DB-4AC9-A7ED-7973DDBCE354.jpeg
IMG_0628.jpeg
CB391012-0D3C-4896-A0B4-97A217ACDA11.jpeg

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183

Agree 100%

This truck is perfect sir! Bravo!

GLWS

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
What an absolute gem of a truck. Might be my fav for sale on this forum. If I wasn't so hung up on a crew cab (I'm the sorry sod who usually drives my friends to The Maze) I'd be having "that" conversation with the lady. GLWTS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven

Members online