SOLD-2018 Turtleback Trailer Expedition with iKamper Skycamp 2.0 (SoCal)

weeshard

2018 Turtleback trailer Expedition Model
Icon suspension upgrade (installed May 2020)
Dual AGM batteryies w/ 2000W inverter, solar charger.
Pull out kitchen with Cook Partner 2 burner stove and dometic sink.
40 gal water tank, water heater, outside shower with 23Zero shower room.
LED lights inside and outside the trailer. Storage inside and outside.
x3 Toyota TRD pro wheels with BFG KO2
Max coupler
iKamper skycamp 2.0 (sleeps 4)
Will include Iceco VL60 dual zone fridge (cover/slide) if purchased at asking price... 26k
Also willing to sell just the trailer.

located in So. California
C644E8D1-A97C-4C30-8768-0EAEF07E0160.jpeg
43430A68-5F39-45BF-AEA8-DFEAB580559A.jpeg
181DDE69-6C2A-4436-A85B-D9811A14479E.jpeg
8D5C12BD-5A8A-41B7-8AAA-E57256CAF2DE.jpeg
629C2F6A-70BC-454E-81D0-E2B04B05FE1A.jpeg

Last edited:

Anjikb

Hello.
Are you original owner? If not, do you know approximate mileage on trailer and current tires?
Does RTT have a condensation mat under mattress?
Can bedding be left in place while tent is closed for traveling?
Do you also have the 23Zero Foxwing awning?
Is there anything you discovered, while camping, you wished this trailer had? For instance: more lighting; shore power cord, etc?
Thank you for your time.
Anji Bradshaw

weeshard

Hello.
Are you original owner? If not, do you know approximate mileage on trailer and current tires?
Does RTT have a condensation mat under mattress?
Can bedding be left in place while tent is closed for traveling?
Do you also have the 23Zero Foxwing awning?
Is there anything you discovered, while camping, you wished this trailer had? For instance: more lighting; shore power cord, etc?
Thank you for your time.
Anji Bradshaw

second owner. I had the Getaway trail before this one. I got this in 2019 from original owner who ended up not using it as much so they got rid of it. He said he took it on a trip to Baja once and a couple in Anza Borrego. He was in San Diego area so he wasn’t that far. Like mentioned above, I upgraded the suspension a few months ago. Since then, I’ve taken it to local areas and a trip all the way to Wyoming & Montana last month. The BFG KO2 tires and TRD wheels I added. Very little miles.

Rtt doesn’t have anti-condensation. I don’t think any of the 23zero comes with it. Never had any condensation issues. Just always leave a window or two slightly open for added ventilation. And always air it out after a trip. Yes you can leave beddings. I leave 2 pillows, flat sheet and blankets (or couple of sleeping bags). Obviously, be a struggle closing depending on what’s inside. But I found a way to free up space by rolling the overhang after closing instead of tucking it in. I can show you if you can’t picture it. Also remove the rain fly when you know there’s no chance of rain.

Honestly, trailer has everything! That’s not a sales pitch. I was against trailer before then got the Getaway Trail. After that we couldn’t go without a trailer. Ended up looking to upgrade. The Expedition added more storage, more power, more water (and hot water). Trailer is not for everyone. If you travel with a family, like I do, it’s a must! Yes you can go without, but it adds benefits in having one. And for me, the pros outweighs the cons.

I would definitely keep it, but sometimes life has other plans and priorities changes. Feel free to ask any other question.

Last edited:

weeshard

I have a 6ft garage it won’t fit by 3-5 inches. i take the rtt off to park the trailer inside. Right now the rtt is on my rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy