***SOLD*** 2019 Ford Transit MR 3.5L Ecoboost Quigley 4x4 w/ VanCompass/Adventure wagon 7700mi

kevkor

***SOLD***

One owner, purchased new in 2020 from Newburg Ford in Oregon. Recently built by a pro installer, low miles 2019 Ford Transit 250 Quigley 4x4 conversion. Basically new, doesn’t have a scratch on it. Ready to camp the day you buy it and ready for you ski/snowboard adventures next winter. Seats 4, sleeps 2-3 adults or 2 adults/2 kids.

The Van
2019 Transit 250 Mid Roof 3.5L Ecoboost
White
7,700 miles
3 spare keys
5-way power adjustable drivers seat
White exterior, pewter gray interior
Trailer brake
Standard gas tank

Exterior
Method 17” wheels
BFG KO2 245/70/R17 Tires
Full size spare with Owl Vans rear tire carrier + Rotopax jerrycan mount
VanCompass rear Fox Shocks
VanCompass high clearance rear shock brackets
Flatline Van Co. Low Pro roof rack and side ladder
Professionally tinted side and rear windows to match slider

Interior
Pioneer double-din head unit with (wired or wireless) Apple Car Play / Android Auto
Hertz component speaker upgrade
Scopema pasenger side seat swivel
WeatherTech front floor liners
Front (small) and rear (large) Chilewich indoor/outdoor mats
OEM Ford Transit rear double bench seat
LonSeal Coin Flooring/Subfloor
Adventure wagon interior kit:
- Fully insulated and sound dampened
- Gray heather upholstered side panels with knockouts for sleeping sideways (up to 5’10”)
- Bamboo ceiling panel
- Black anodized L-Track throughout
- Maxxair celing fan with remote
- Black anodized 2-panel MOAB elevator bed and rails
- 12 rear power outlets (6 12V / 6 USB)
House battery - 220ah AGM w/ Victron Cyrix Charge Relay and Battery Box
Espar M2 Gasoline Furnace / Easy Start Pro
Rear Recessed L-Track for Bike Mounts + 2 rocky mount fork mounts
RB Components ski/board rack
Lagun Bamboo Table Kit
CampoVans hanging soft storage bag
Nightfall overland rear seat bags
Full set of Strawfoot magnetic/insulated window covers including windshield (extras for bunk, large drivers side if you put more windows in)
Dometic CFX3 75L Dual Zone Powered Cooler with cover
Lots of extra L-Track mounts

$95,000. Located in Bend, OR

***SOLD***

. DSCF2208.jpgDSCF2213.jpgDSCF2215.jpgDSCF2220.jpgR0000941.jpgR0000957.jpgR0000945.jpgR0000966.jpg

Attachments

• R0000966.jpg
    R0000966.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 672
  • DSCF2226.jpg
    DSCF2226.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:

kevkor

Van out the door was $56k with conversion. Quigley conversion with shipping from PA to OR was ~$15.5k. Adventure wagon kit/bed with bamboo+black anodized pieces was $18k + $7 installed. Add 5 methods+bfgs, vancompass suspension/shock mounts, rack/ladder, rear tire carrier, rear seat, window, house battery, heater, swivel, head unit and speakers and more and you get to a higher number than asking.

I have all the receipts and the van has lots of warranty left on it from Ford and Quigley.

Happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:

ace944gs

Hi there- a few questions. Looks like a nice set up!

1) where do you store the bed platform when it's not installed? A few pics have it not in place, but I don't see if it's in the van elsewhere?

2) might just be the camera perspective, but bed frame looks small... what are dimensions? Can 2 adults sleep comfortably?

3) You mention good for 2 adults, 2 kids.... where do kids sleep in how you've set this up?

4) Passenger bench seat - what are dimensions? Would 2 booster car seats fit side by side? Does it have latch attachments?

Thanks in advance!

kevkor

1) I normally keep the bed set up if we are traveling/sleeping in it. Otherwise it’s in my garage. One person can take in/out easily. I’ve also stacked half on top of each other and ratchet strapped them together if we want more space when it’s in.

2) Bed is small as it’s set up to sleep side to side rather than front to back. Works great if you are under 5’10”. It’s 62”front to back and about 72” side to side to the internal flares.if you are over 5’10” you can pick up additional pieces from adventure wagon to make it a traditional front to back sleeper. The bed rails are the same length. I’m a hair over 5’10” and my wife is 5’8” and we sleep very comfortably on it.

3) We currently use fold up cots for the kids under the platform bed and one in front of the back bench (it’s set further back than normal). Plan was to get flatline or adwagon kids beds to hang under current bed.

4) not entirely sure of the dimensions. It is a stock 2-person bench out of a transit passenger van. Two car seats fit great but only one side has the latch attachments.

C4E211B5-F932-4E33-BF58-C0B681EAD870.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl