SOLD! 2019 Winnebago Revel for sale

kylekai

Observer
SOLD! $128K, located in San Diego, CA. 56,800 miles. Well cared for 2019 Revel powered by a 2017 Sprinter 4X4 diesel. Original owner. Purchased April, 2018. Pebble Gray exterior, Silver Springs interior. No graphics. All recommended maintenance and recalls have been applied. Overall van is in excellent condition.

Includes many mods such as five method wheels with larger size 275/70/17 BFG KO 2 tires (stock tire size is 245/75/16), Includes a full-size spare tire. Great for off-roading. Second set of tires new as of Oct, 2020 at 41,730 miles. Just had them rotated.
Agile Offroad RIP kit, WeBoost cell booster, Alpine digital receiver, ARB onboard air compressor, and more.
More details and images here.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
now only if I could get the wife to go along with this right now.....lol....GLWS
all it took in my household was camping with my Mrs and some wild bison roaming loose and a very cold night in the RTT with a honey bucket at the bottom of the ladder.
“sweetie, why don’t you call that nice RV salesman we spoke to at the show and get us that Revel you’ve been asking for…”.
Two years and 20K miles later we’ve had no regrets! Buy K’s and you’ll have no regrets either! (No relationship)

soundpony

Adventurer
Incredible. I sold my 19 Revel w 20k mi for 105k w many extras. Insane market for sellers. Best of luck to all.

Jgrider16

Wow. Nice work. We are selling our 2021 Solis. Might need to up the price ;) Should probably put it up on ExPo too if it doesn't sell locally.

Westward

RVTrader seems to get best results. I got full price for mine. :)

Did you make a profit based on your initial purchase price? I seriously considered buying a Revel before the Covid demand spike and have been shocked by the lack of depreciation ever since.

kylekai

Observer
Yes, there was no depreciation upon the sale. When I bought it 3.5 years ago the La Mesa RV sales staff gave me about 30% off MSRP because they didn't see the Revel's potential and just wanted it off their lot. Not anymore!

alexplb

Sold for $128K ?? :oops: I can’t imagine what will happen to everyone that obviously is overpaying right now once Covid eases off. Right now doesn’t seem like the time to buy, for sure a sellers market.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy