*SOLD* 2020 Ram 2500 Cummins/ 2022 OEV Flatbed Composite Camper

MTBYanik

I call that this truck makes it onto the front page of expedition portal! What a dream for so many!
I would buy this immediately. It's just the double cab that deters me. No use for the back seats...

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
I call that this truck makes it onto the front page of expedition portal! What a dream for so many!
I would buy this immediately. It's just the double cab that deters me. No use for the back seats...

Thanks so much! I appreciate the kind words and enthusiasm! Hopefully it does make the front page. That would be cool to see.

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
IMG_2458.jpeg

E

eugarps

That is a beautiful, well thought out rig that should be suitable for long term travel. If only I’d sold my house and bought a condo sooner, I’d be driving this rig to Alaska this Spring!

E

eugarps

Indeed, timing is everything!

ripperj, I just like to bump great rigs and compliment great builds. At 78, I’m probably too old to “get out there” but I’m not too old to dream.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Indeed, timing is everything!

ripperj, I just like to bump great rigs and compliment great builds. At 78, I’m probably too old to “get out there” but I’m not too old to dream.

Bill
Hey Bill, I for one always enjoy your comments. I'm 74 and still getting out there as often as possible. Let's get together for a beer sometime. And, you are right. This is one of the vehicles I'd love to bring home.

E

eugarps

WU7X,

Thanks, we understand getting out there reduces by degrees over time. I still drive the back roads in my lightly modified 2013 4Runner SR5 Premium. It’s quite adequate for my needs.

That said, a sweet rig like this one would make it possible to stay in the places we old folks enjoy for a long time. Those old folks stairs are really nice And they stow in the headache bar. That’s nice engineering. As I said, this rig is really well sorted.

A beer sounds good, right after I shovel my driveway! ?

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Yes, that ladder is one of the reasons I really appreciate this design. foldable, easily stored, wide enough for old fart feet to safely go up and down on. Nice composite design. Including the drawers on the inside. Nice internal potty for SWMBO. Clicks almost all my buttons. Tread magazine had an article in a recent edition with a slide-in model of the camper on the front page. I was very impressed. The tray model is even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues