*SOLD* 2021 Boreas XT $28K

Leviathan23

*SOLD* Due to unforeseen circumstances, I find myself in need of a good vehicle so up this goes. Used Boreas XT 2021 model camper trailer in excellent condition. I purchased this new from Outbound Off-road in April of 2021 and lived in this for almost a year, but then my family grew a bit and this set up became a bit too spartan lol. This is IMHO one of the best U.S. made off road campers that money can buy. Outdoor shower and full kitchen, solar panels, gas powered hot water, heat and stove, queen bed, and Cruismaster suspension that makes my vehicle jealous. This thing can go anywhere my V6 4Runner can with absolutely no issues. Would entertain partial trade offers for quality knives(I'm a collector I have a problem lol) but primarily looking to sell or get a partial trade of a vehicle. Looking for a Toyota 4runner, Land Cruiser, Tacoma, a 4x4 camper van, or older (early 1990s or older) American made 4x4 vehicle. Willing to look at other models as well. Optimal budget for this vehicle would be between $10K and $20K Looking for vehicles that have been well taken care of or restored. Located in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Willing to deliver the camper dependent on the distance. I have all of the original paperwork that came with my purchase for buyer's review. Any questions or requests for additional pictures ask away! Here is the link to Boreas website so you can check them out for yourself and a link to one of their YT walk throughs: The Boreas Campers XT Camper Trailer, Pros:
- Upgrades:
these include full sized 20lb propane tank, battery powered A/C unit, window shades, luggage rack, 23zero shower enclosure, and 23zero awning enclosure. Additionally, I can include other items like drain hoses, extension cords, hammock, tools, etc. that I purchased to make this rig more useful.
- Price: Paid $35,338 plus taxes new, asking $28k. For reference the 2023 model retails for $39k prior to any upgrades.
-Mileage: Other than the drive from the dealership in NC to VA this camper has never left the state. Most of its time was spent in camper parks in the Hampton Roads area with a few trips to northern VA sprinkled in.
Cons:
- Mattress:
while being exceptionally comfortable the mattress is stained due to an unfortunate incident where the door was left cracked during a storm. Can be removed or left in dependent on the buyer's preference.
-Ventilation Fan: the on off switch for the ventilation fan has been acting up recently. Willing to replace the switch or fan if the buyer wishes.
-Cosmetics : There is one large scratch on the side and very light surface rust on the fenders. Obviously does not hinder performance at all but want to be as transparent as possible.

Below is the original description from Boreas of the 2021 XT:

A fast and fun way to explore the wild

The Boreas XT is the ultimate off-road camper built and hand-assembled by our team for your next camping excursion. Venture out into the wild in a high-end way!

The Boreas XT is a completely turnkey backcountry basecamp. Each of our off road campers is supplied with everything you might need to make the best of your next camping trip. The off-grid capabilities and mechanics of the camper make Colorado’s backcountry easily accessible and ready for new adventures all year round. We design overland campers capable of taking on a huge range of driving conditions: muddy, icy, rocky, or sandy terrains.

Go off the grid with everything you need
With Boreas XT, you get a fully-equipped galley kitchen, 30 gallons of onboard water, 110 watts of solar power, and sleeping for two. You can add a rooftop tent or a side room to make sleeping for four. The solar kit will keep your deep cycle battery topped off during extended trips. The ample storage space in the cabin and kitchen cabinets allows you to bring all the necessary gear and accessories along the journey.

B1.jpeg
B2.jpeg
B3.jpeg
B4.jpeg
B5.jpeg
B6.jpeg
B7.jpeg

Last edited:

Bandersen777

Hate to see you sell yourself short. Your trailer has the Cruise Master suspension and not the “Timbren Axle-Less 3500lb HD independent suspension” listed.
The Tern Overland doors you have are top notch. ‘21 was the only full year that got those.

Leviathan23

Hate to see you sell yourself short. Your trailer has the Cruise Master suspension and not the “Timbren Axle-Less 3500lb HD independent suspension” listed.
The Tern Overland doors you have are top notch. ‘21 was the only full year that got those.
Thank you! I must have copied the 2020 specs by accident. * Corrected post to reflect.

Last edited:

tw_jeep

Sorry for my late response! It is please ask away!
No worries.
1. What is status of the title?
2. Do you have a photograph of the mattress stain?
3. Location/depth/length of scratch. We couldnt see it in a photo. Maybe a photo would help.
4. Is that an AC port on the passenger side? How would the AC be setup? We live in FL and AC is much desired lol.
5. What is the battery?
6. Do you the actual trailer and hitch weight for your setup?

Our intended tow vehicle will be a lifted Jeep JK unlimited.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Leviathan23

No worries.
1. What is status of the title?
2. Do you have a photograph of the mattress stain?
3. Location/depth/length of scratch. We couldnt see it in a photo. Maybe a photo would help.
4. Is that an AC port on the passenger side? How would the AC be setup? We live in FL and AC is much desired lol.
5. What is the battery?
6. Do you the actual trailer and hitch weight for your setup?

Our intended tow vehicle will be a lifted Jeep JK unlimited.

Thanks!
1. The title is clean with no liens and is in my name.
2,3. I'm away for work at the moment but would be happy to take some more detailed pics as soon as I get back in a week or so!
4. That is in fact an A/C port. There are several different units that can be utilized with this system but I use a battery powered version that works extremely well. On full power the A/C will run for about 6 hours straight and will turn this little camper into a refrigerator if so desired lol! I normally place the A/C in the tool box and then run the tubing to the port. I'll update you with the exact brand and model of A/C I have on my return. I had planned on keeping it for my 4runner build but I'm willing to discuss adding it to the rig.
5. I don't remember the exact battery, but I'll definitely look and answer that one as soon as I get back.
6. The dry weight of this camper is right at 2,000 lbs. My v6 4runner pulls it around like nothing so your Jeep should have no issues at all.

tw_jeep

Thanks for the answers!

We thought the AC was included since it was listed under "upgrades". Would be happy to discuss including the AC.

Additional question of a more general nature - what does "shore power" energize? Are there 110V outlets? Would the AC run off shore as well?

How is the spare attached?

We are definitely interested and look forward to your additional info and photos when you return.

If you prefer conversing via messages here - we can do that as well.

Thanks again and safe travels!

Last edited:

Leviathan23

Thanks for the answers!

We thought the AC was included since it was listed under "upgrades". Would be happy to discuss including the AC.

Additional question of a more general nature - what does "shore power" energize? Are there 110V outlets? Would the AC run off shore as well?

How is the spare attached?

We are definitely interested and look forward to your additional info and photos when you return.

If you prefer conversing via messages here - we can do that as well.

Thanks again and safe travels!
No worries! When hooked up to a land line or your vehicle the only additional thing that gets power are the outlets located in both the interior and the kitchen. The current A/C unit would not run per say on shore power but could be charged with it. The spare is simply bolted to the mounting bracket on the side. Messaging on the post or in private messaging here are both perfectly fine I really have no preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob