*SOLD* 2021 Overland Explorer Camp-X pop-up truck camper

bcpnick

IMG_3858.jpeg

IMG_3842.jpegIMG_1641.jpegIMG_9077.jpegIMG_3633.jpeg65300154249__910C555D-367A-478F-AB70-4E1F9936F4F7.jpegIMG_4901.jpegIMG_3891.jpegIMG_3802.jpegIMG_3630.jpeg

2021 Overland Explorer Vehicles Camp-X

Price: $41,000 - $46,000 depending on add-ons you want to take. Details below:

$41,000 includes all factory options + 3000 watt inverter

Optional items:

Battleborn 270AH Battery + $2200
Awning + $1500
Shower Cube + $500
Maxtraxx & Mounts/Locks + $500
Weboost with roof mount antenna bracket + $500
Iceco chest fridge that is currently installed + $500

Total of options: $5,700

Or take it all for $46,000, OBO

Known issues:

• Propane/CO detector is malfunctioning due to chemical getting on it and it likely needs to be replaced.
  • Cold water connection on outdoor shower is broken due to insufficient winterization.
  • A fair amount of 'pin striping' on window. That surface seems more susceptible than the rest of the camper.

I am highly motivated to move this ASAP and will entertain all reasonable offers.

Pictures are of it are on my flatbed but this is intended for use as a slide-in camper in most 6.5' full size truck beds. Purchased new in June 2021. Very nicely equipped with the following features and options.

Add-ons:
  • Alucab Shadow awning
  • Alucab shower cube
  • 180 watt rooftop solar
  • 270 Amp Hour Battleborn Lithium GC3 Battery (new in Sept 2021)
  • Renogy 3000 watt inverter with remote switch
  • Upgraded wiring from battery to shunt and inverter
  • King size bed extension
  • Fridge delete
  • Second max air fan in roof
  • Rear passenger side molle panel
  • Rear driver side molle panel
  • Limo tint on back door window
  • The serial number of this camper is #69 with a dry weight of 1250 pounds.

Standard features:
  • Set of 4 jacks
  • Set of 4 Torklift Derringer clamps for attaching to truck
  • Truma instant hot water heater
  • Truma furnace
  • Redarc battery/charging management system
  • Outside shower
  • 2 burner stove
  • Sink
  • 20lb horizontal mounted propane tank
  • 20 gallon water tank

This will fit in most 6.5’ full-size truck beds. Currently located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado but frequently travel to Salt Lake or Denver and could arrange to meet elsewhere.

Call or text Nick at 801-618-9111 or email nick@backcountrypost.com.

Last edited:

Piophan

So this is pretty much exactly what I want my someday rig to be be when it is just my wife and I traveling. For now we pull a Boreas XT with an RTT for my daughters to sleep in. Curious why you’re selling and what’s next. Beautiful rig. GLWS.

scott7022

Nobody
Beautiful Canuck built rig in the wilds of the USA. Nice and if I had my truck already I’d be writing a check. Looks great good luck on the sale.

bcpnick

So this is pretty much exactly what I want my someday rig to be be when it is just my wife and I traveling. For now we pull a Boreas XT with an RTT for my daughters to sleep in. Curious why you’re selling and what’s next. Beautiful rig. GLWS.

Getting a travel trailer to full-time live and work out of. Then on the truck I’m getting a custom bed rack made over the X boxes and putting an RTT on it for getting to the more remote places. And storage for bikes down the middle. Love the Camp-X but full time living and working for two is a little tight.

bcpnick

I updated the pricing to reflect a $43k asking price without any of the optional add-ons like awning, battery, etc. I'm super motivated to sell, so let's talk!

Price: $43,000 - $48,000 depending on add-ons you want to take. Details below:

$43,000 includes all factory options + 3000 watt inverter

Optional items, pricing discounted from new:

Battleborn 270AH Battery + $2200
Alucab Awning + $1500
Alucab Shower Cube + $500
Maxtraxx & Mounts/Locks + $500
Weboost with roof mount antenna bracket + $500
Iceco chest fridge that is currently installed + $500

Total of options: $5,700

Or take it all for $48,000, OBO

eyemgh

Thanks! I wish all the people waiting a year+ for an FWC would realize how much better these OEV's are.

My impression is that they are probably the most robust pop-up out there. I wanted something bigger with a cassette toilet and my wife wanted a little more plush, so we ordered a Hallmark. Otherwise, OEV was a very close second. What are you replacing it with?

bcpnick

My impression is that they are probably the most robust pop-up out there. I wanted something bigger with a cassette toilet and my wife wanted a little more plush, so we ordered a Hallmark. Otherwise, OEV was a very close second. What are you replacing it with?

Hallmarks are awesome! I'm not replacing this with a truck camper. I just bought a trailer to live and work full-time and base camp out of with my girlfriend and dog. I love the Camp-X but it's a little tight for the three of us working and living full-time. I love the OEV flatbed and boxes though so I'm getting a custom bed rack and RTT setup installed that will have the added benefit of storage for bikes and other things down the middle. And of course leaving it open to getting another Camp-X in the future.

Last edited:

bcpnick

Finally got to spend some time getting this cleaned up and photographed. Here are some interior pics taken today. The bed does have the king bed extension but the extension pad is not shown in the photos. The fridge is optional and there are cushions that fill that space. I am highly motivated to get this moved ASAP. All reasonable offers will be entertained and I'm happy to travel a fair bit to meet for the transaction.

IMG_1427.jpegIMG_1433.jpegIMG_1435.jpegIMG_1436.jpegIMG_1438.jpegIMG_1443.jpegIMG_1445.jpegIMG_1446.jpegIMG_1447.jpeg

bcpnick

Price dropped by $2k. I need this gone and off of my truck within the next two weeks. Let's make a deal.

bcpnick

Two updates... first, I will not be including the 270 AH lithium battery with the camper anymore, so pricing should reflect that. If you want it though, I can make arrangements to leave it if I know pretty quickly.

And second, here's a video of it in the wild a few weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman