SOLD - 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniv.: Carli Dominator, Methods, RLD, Decked, etc. Phoenix, AZ

poisondoc

2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition #458
PVP Molten Orange
One owner, 12k miles and counting.
Compulsively cared for with all maintenance records from Larry Miller Ram Avondale, AZ. Factory recalls completed for ESC and tailgate latch. Only selling because we now need 7 seats for our growing family, so we are moving to a full-size SUV.
Located in Phoenix, AZ 85254 all its life.

Exterior:
Factor 55 Flatlink on OEM 12k WARN with synthetic line
Baja Designs XL80s in amber on SDHQ A-pillar mounts (Switch Pros 9100 controlled)
AMP steps
Ceramic coated by Bob Moses, AZ

Suspension/Wheels/Tires:
Carli Dominator kit with Carli fabricated radius arms, Carli 2.0 coils in rear for added payload, rear shocks relocated, retains factory front and rear lockers and swaybar disconnect
King 3.0 shocks all around, Carli limit straps, bump stops
(Installed by CJC Offroad, CA)
Black on black Method 305 NV in 17x 8.5 zero offset x 5
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37 x 12.5 x 17 x 5 with approx 8k on them

Storage/Organization:
RLD Designs Stainless Steel Cap color-matched powdercoat with black doors and windows (Rhino Adventure Gear installed, CA)
Decked drawers with L-track on top
Bulletpoint dash mount with 3 ball mounts and universal phone holder
NH Overland Overhead MOLLE panel in rear of cab

I am sure there are a few more small things included that I'm forgetting. Only non-routine work ever performed was professional touch up of a scratch to the driver's rear corner from coming too close to a barbed wire fence. I can send "before" pictures of the scratch to anyone interested.

AZ Title is clean; I have paid off and requested it from Chrysler Capital.

$80k or best offer. Thanks for considering. Please DM me if interested, happy to send more pics.

Aaron
IMG_2941.jpeg
IMG_2944.jpeg
IMG_2946.jpeg
IMG_2947.jpeg
IMG_2950.jpeg
IMG_2953.jpeg
IMG_2954.jpeg
IMG_2955.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2963.jpeg

poisondoc

Hey neighbor! We just picked up a 2023 Sequoia TRD Pro. Seemed like one of the few ways to get off the beaten path with seven seats in a newer vehicle, though I recognize we are sacrificing a lot of off-road ability. The hybrid driveline so far is impressive in both performance and mileage. At least we were able to get it in matching orange…

bouhdybuilt

What’s your rough mpg city, hwy, and towing?

I have a heavily built tacoma Im debating parting ways with soon and the power wagon with carli is way up on my list, I saw your rig on the CJC Youtube channel and love it

poisondoc

Sorry for the delay in reply - was away at the lake with family. MPG about 9-10 city, 13-14, and around 8 towing 7-8k bumper pull. That's on 37s with stock final drive gearing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat