SOLD - 78 CJ7 - V8 - Hard Top - San Antonio Heights Ca - SOLD

crismateski

American Adventurist
<p>
1978 jeep CJ7 AMC 304 V8 Turbo 400 Automatic Trans 2 speed Quadratrac transfercase
$5000 or Offer - pink slip on hand

file-3.jpg

This jeep has had a lot done to it but does need some work.
It has a lift, I am not sure of the size, I think it is 4 but it was done before we got it.
33" BFG Mud Terrains with plenty of tread
Motor was rebuilt about 3 years ago with approx 7-8000 miles on it
Transmission was re-built by Chino Hills Transmission after motor was done
Shift kit installed with rebuild
Transfer case was serviced with Trans rebuild
Rear drive line replaced with single cardan driveline from Tri-County Gear about 4 years ago, they also rebuilt the rear end at that time.
rebuilt brake booster from tri county gear

Tri County Gear adjustable brake rod
Has the Hard top, hard doors, and the Bikini Top (one strap broke so it is a bit short)
currently has certificate of non-operation
Now for the bad Fender flares are in sad shape, but I do have a set of new ones to go with it. Needs fuel level sending unit replaced, I have it but have never gotten around to putting it in The steering column was sent out for rebuild when the motor was done, but a bushing has broken, so there is play in the steering, there is a close up picture of it There is a diaphragm on the smog system that is bad, and it is robbing a lot of power from the motor. I am not entirely sure what it is, but there is a close up picture of that as well. I got a new toy and lost interest in the jeep, so it has been parked in the driveway for a while, so I am sure the battery is shot
feel free to ask any questions, and I can take more pictures.
I am hard to reach by phone, text are great. 909 Eight two one 7346
Let me know if you want to see it
Make Reasonable Offer</p>

here is a link to photos taken Jan 7 2012
http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/Crismateski/CJ7/

Last edited:

crismateski

American Adventurist
Lowered the price, I want to get it out of the driveway. May be willing to trade for trailer with RTT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle