Sold - AT Overland Horizon model Adventure Trailer

Steve Brown

AT Overland Horizon model Adventure Trailer: Original owner, new in 2007. Always stored under cover. Loaded with options including: Engel 45 refrigerator/freezer with sliding tray; Cook Partner stove & AT kitchen option; Nose box, Group 31 AGM 105 amp battery, 120V charger, solar controller and 60 watt folding flexible solar panel; Autohome (Italian) roof top tent with 88”x70” bed; Fiamma F35 Pro awning for kitchen area; 19 gal water tank with hand pump; two different multi axis towing couplers; electric brakes; two fuel can holders; two propane tanks; PK aluminum BBQ/smoker with custom mount; independent trailing arm air bag suspension with 22” of ground clearance; 33” Good Year Duratrac tires on 2017 Toyota Tacoma aluminum wheels; extra wheel hub adapters for 5 lug Jeep through 2006 (AT Overland can still provide adapters for most other rims. I bought the Tacoma adapters only two years ago.); Spare Tacoma steel wheel with 31” tire; stabilizer brace to keep trailer from rocking while you sleep. 2’ x 4’ “kitchen table” stores underneath trailer. No dents or bends. Some scratches on left side cabinet door as you can see in the photo. I will be happy to give you as much of my time as you want to discuss the proper techniques for towing a trailer off road. I've pulled this to some amazing places such as the "Doll House" in Canyonland's Maze district without any problem.

AT Overland in Prescott, AZ stopped producing trailers about two years ago. Their last price list (Jan 2018) totaled $28,151 plus tax as mine is equipped. Offered for sale at $12,500 in Placentia, CA. Contact: sbrown92870@gmail.com
1.0.jpeg
2.0.jpeg
2.5.jpeg
3.jpeg
5.jpeg

Attachments

• 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    364.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

kjkeiter

Nice trailer! Do you have the dimensions of the main body and total length? And approximate weight as shown? Thanks!

Steve Brown

Nice trailer! Do you have the dimensions of the main body and total length? And approximate weight as shown? Thanks!
The main box is 40" wide x 53" long x 30" tall, plus the cabinets on each side are 14" wide x 14" tall x 53" long. Overall length minimum is 105". I use a 12" extension to allow space for the Jeep swinging rear door to open or truck tailgate to drop without hitting the nose box. With extension and multi axis coupling the overall length is about 123". I find a note in my files that the base trailer weight is 1,100 lbs. Add tent, refrigerator, battery, nose box and all the other options plus water and I guess it's about 1,700 lbs but can't promise that. It's all steel and heavy duty.

tubby3

I like the rig!
Does the tent have a mattress? May our sleeping bags and pillows be left on bed with the tent down for traveling?
Thank you.

Steve Brown

It has a very comfortable mattress with a slip cover I made that can be washed. You can fold up a single sleeping bag inside the tent when you pack it up, but extra sleeping bags and pillows are best stored on top of the folded up tent under the canvas cover. Items there stay clean and it billows the top of the cover so that it sheds rain rather than letting it pool in low spots.

tubby3

A couple of tent questions, please. . .
Any rips or patches in the fabric?
Are the zippers & folding mechanisms all functioning property?
Thanks

Steve Brown

A couple of tent questions, please. . .
Any rips or patches in the fabric?
Are the zippers & folding mechanisms all functioning property?
Thanks
The tent, zippers, etc. are in perfect condition. No tears, worn spots or other.
This is a very well engineered and professionally designed trailer. The trailing arm suspension provides a ride far superior to trailers with a typical straight axle from one side to the other, it also gives it huge ground clearance allowing the trailer to follow your tow vehicle over large rocks and other obstacles. The developers at AT Overland had long years of experience with off-road trailers before making this design. As you can see from the photos, all of your equipment is easy to access without having to dig for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk