SOLD Complete James Baroud Set Up Grand Raid XXL, Falcon 270 Awning, Falcon Side Walls, Tunnel

Eire32

Hi

I am considering selling my total James Baroud set up, all James Baroud products, consisting of:

Grand Raid XXL (white) - This was used ONE trip, consisting of 3 nights, never taken off road, regular camp site.
Grand Raid XXL tent comfort mat - See above
Falcon Awning 270 deg wrap-around - Brand new in box
Falcon Side walls - Brand new in box
Tunnel Attachment - Brand new in box
WILL NOT SELL SEPARATELY

Heres a video of what it actually is:

Considering a switch to a Patriot Camper so if I do that I wouldn't need the tent system. Considering this has the walled section you can probably fit multiple people in the 270 Falcon Area, and easily 2 adults in the top Grand Raid.
These systems currently have a several month waiting list.

Located in MA.
Will NOT ship. Must come collect and pay cash. $7,850

Last edited:

BradIXXI

Looking Forward to Getting Lost.
I'm interested in buying your (Tunnel Attachment - Brand new in box) for my JB Tent and awning.
Let me know if you will sell it without the other stuff.
Thanks... Brad

BradIXXI

Looking Forward to Getting Lost.
Copy that, thanks for the quick reply. Let me know if you change your mind or if you need any help.
Kindest Regards…..

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Will you separate and trade for tattoos, jet ski parts, and a bag of weed?

It never ceases to amaze me anytime i (or anyone for that matter) post something for sale and state WILL NOT SEPARATE in caps that there is still multiple people that immediately ask you to separate.

EVERY... SINGLE... TIME...

GhostFJ22

Will you separate and trade for tattoos, jet ski parts, and a bag of weed?

It never ceases to amaze me anytime i (or anyone for that matter) post something for sale and state WILL NOT SEPARATE in caps that there is still multiple people that immediately ask you to separate.

EVERY... SINGLE... TIME...

?

Eire32

Sorry to everyone who made inquiries over the past few months on this. I just had a lot going on in life.
This complete system is still available, I also have Front Runner Quick Connects brand new, if you have a rack, and/or Rhino Vortex Cross Bars if you have factory rails.

A few things going forward, I wont accept deposits, you have to pick up in person and pay in cash, I wont ship. I can not help with lifting it etc due to injury. There is a winch system with winch bar on the garage you could use to help lift it on to your vehicle. Ideally bring 3-4 people, but if your happy to use up there and work alone thats your call.

I can not hold it for anyone due to multiple people not keeping their word etc. First come with the $ takes it!

Total price $8,000 cash, considering the system is over $11,000 and usually not even in stock for months and only the tent was used and the rest never even taken out of the box that is a more than fair as-is take and go price.

Eire32

Yep, have you seen gas prices? They’ve trebled in price after sitting in storage lol

I added the front runner parts, and never used them, so yeh I added $150

and, it’s not that it didn’t sell, multiple people tried buying it but I haven’t been available due to work or family life and it’s in storage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad