SOLD Complete James Baroud Set Up Grand Raid XXL, Falcon 270 Awning, Falcon Side Walls, Tunnel

ResIpsa

Yep, have you seen gas prices? They’ve trebled in price after sitting in storage lol

I added the front runner parts, and never used them, so yeh I added $150

and, it’s not that it didn’t sell, multiple people tried buying it but I haven’t been available due to work or family life and it’s in storage
what does gas prices going up have to do with selling a tent and raising the price? If anything the price would be lowered due to the cost of driving around with a RT, the price wouldn't go up, lol

Eire32

what does gas prices going up have to do with selling a tent and raising the price? If anything the price would be lowered due to the cost of driving around with a RT, the price wouldn't go up, lol

being sarcastic!
The price did NOT go up! I added the Front Runner quick mounts and James Baroud plates for the quick mounts, they cost an additional few hundred dollars, they never got used, so I just rounded it up $150 which is less than the cost of what I added on

This whole system is over $11,000, it’s going for $8,000, used once for 3 nights. I think the price is fair

Eire32

Memorial Day Bump.
Will be around the next couple of weekends. Sorry I have not been available much until now. But this is priced to go

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Per forum rules, if you don't agree with a price, please move along without comment. Thanks all -

uday_wanderlust

Still Available? I am interested in all (Tunnel, Awning and Awning walls). I saw you wont sell separately but checking. Nothing harm to check. Where do you stay?

Eire32

sold for full price lol @Reslpsa
And a bargain at that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333