SOLD: DINOOT off road trailer

wcody

Dinoot off road trailer. There is plenty of space in this easy to pull, lightweight trailer. The tub has been reinforced throughout. The upgraded 3500 lbs axel was used in this build and pairs well with the 33" BFG's and the MT Classics wheels. There is also an articulating off road hitch that will fit into most receivers. The rack on top is adjustable and completely removable. The camper lid is fabricated from 3/4 marine plywood that has been rhino-lined inside and out for a good durable finish. There is a small tongue box and propane tank holder in front as well as a large box inside the trailer to hold a variety of supplies for your next outdoor adventure.

There is no known problem with this trailer. I have no room in the garage. I've only used it once since I built it.

The spare tire, propane tank and camping gear shown in the pictures are not included with the sale. (or the Jeep:) )

Price: All serious offers considered

Attachments

• Trailer1A.jpg
    Trailer1A.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 421
  • Trailer2A.jpg
    Trailer2A.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 422
  • Trailer3A.jpg
    Trailer3A.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 431
  • Trailer4A.jpg
    Trailer4A.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 450
  • Trailer5A.jpg
    Trailer5A.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 457
  • Trailer6A.jpg
    Trailer6A.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 487
  • Trailer7A.jpg
    Trailer7A.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Trailer8A.jpg
    Trailer8A.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 438
  • trailer10A.jpg
    trailer10A.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 422
  • Trailer11A.jpg
    Trailer11A.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

wcody

I am unsure. I believe it is the longer one. I can get the dimensions later today or tomorrow and let you know, if you'd like.

RoadRash

I know your add says make an offer, but just wondering where you are at with the price. If I had to ballpark, I'd guess you have close to 6k invested in this?

I am unsure. I believe it is the longer one. I can get the dimensions later today or tomorrow and let you know, if you'd like.

wcody

I'm not expecting to get my money out of it. It was a fun project that I enjoyed building, haven't really used, and now need room in the garage for other toys. 5K--6K is pretty close to what I have in it but I will not be offended by any offer. If it's too low I'll let you know and hopefully we can come up with a number both of us can be happy with.

Farawaygirl

Dinoot off road trailer. There is plenty of space in this easy to pull, lightweight trailer. The tub has been reinforced throughout. The upgraded 3500 lbs axel was used in this build and pairs well with the 33" BFG's and the MT Classics wheels. There is also an articulating off road hitch that will fit into most receivers. The rack on top is adjustable and completely removable. The camper lid is fabricated from 3/4 marine plywood that has been rhino-lined inside and out for a good durable finish. There is a small tongue box and propane tank holder in front as well as a large box inside the trailer to hold a variety of supplies for your next outdoor adventure.

There is no known problem with this trailer. I have no room in the garage. I've only used it once since I built it.

The spare tire, propane tank and camping gear shown in the pictures are not included with the sale. (or the Jeep:) )

Price: All serious offers considered

How much are you asking for it and Is it still available?

Lemoineml

Is this the 6"6" tub? Is the frame from Dinoot or did you build it? Are the hubs Jeep bolt pattern? Thanks in advance!

4outdoors

Nice looking rig! We’re looking for a trailer to put our RTT on; traded my Tacoma. We’re in Boston MA. Any idea how to get it to the east coast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad