SOLD - Expedition Essentials EXO Table Lite - Like New $250

enableroverland

This table has sat on the back of my truck for the past two years totally unused... not a single cut on the cutting board, opening it up for this picture was the first time I have opened it in as long as I can remember. Nothing wrong with it at all, it is a great design and built with quality standards, however, with a full tailgate cutting board, I just do not have the need for any additional food prep surfaces.

Currently mounted to my RIGD Ultraswing which I am also selling if anyone is interested.

Asking $340 - retails for $495

I can ship this at a competitive rate as the company I work for is a UPS outlet and gets account pricing.

z%W+6A6GQn22wOQ2HQhZgg.jpg
RvLQsebFQzSgyvkKYWvPGA.jpg
vR2%KpIzQNKmh08TsCpWgw.jpg
Hb+ItLykRCaGew%LZydTTA.jpg

enableroverland

@lokoh I am unsure what you are talking about so I am going to default to saying no it does not have that component...

@ThunderUT Yes, these are made specifically to be paired with that stove, there are 4 stainless steel allen bolts on the slide out to mount the stove to. I believe the stainless solid surface gets deleted when the stove is added and you cannot fit the lid. Dimensions are 15.5" Tall, 23.5" Long, and 2.75" Wide.

FrtrRnRIRx24Uly3auv2LQ.jpg
d6BJxwl6TMqsuPeeG31cjQ.jpg
yDZxPxq%Tg6dTgQVkr4OBA.jpg

enableroverland

Update, I was informed by a member that this is the EXO table lite and not the original made to be paired with the cookstove. I was unaware as this came on my truck when I bought it. Price has been updated to reflect this new knowledge however I am unable to change the original listing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad