SOLD - F550 4wd Diesel / Utility Body / Bigfoot TC combo up for sale

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
^ Yes, it is 4wd, hi-lo range, manual hubs, 6 speed standard.

As far as return trip to FL, no plans at this time to bring the rig East, we are leaning towards wintering in the SW or South of the border this winter if we keep traveling in it. But with a 2-3 year open itinerary, plans often change :)

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
^138,600 as of yesterday - when it got an alignment, upper & lower ball joints on driver's side, two new front tires. Also new shocks all around a few weeks back, don't think it was mentioned yet.

In Coarsegold for one more day, then headed to Yosemite and Sequoia :)

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Great news Shanti!

Hope things pan out. :ylsmoke:

BTW, you are ALWAYS welcome to use our driveway again, regardless of vehicle you are driving :sombrero:

FordGuy1

Adventurer
I can vouch for this truck. I run the Ford service dept that serviced this truck for most of its life. It has been well taken care of. It spent its life in San Clemente, which is really easy on vehicles. The previous owner was on top of the servicing.

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Thanks for the kind words folks, I've certainly done whatever I felt was needed in maintenance and PM, seeing as it was potentially our home for a couple years and we might take it to MX or Central America.

PO also certainly spent a bunch of $ on it even if I reversed a couple of his design decisions ;-)

Will update the thread and title once sale is complete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk