*SOLD* Froli sleep system EDITED

86scotty

Cynic
In great shape, never used by me. Came with a van I bought. Can break down completely for easy shipping in a relatively small box

Ok, I've been asked by several people if this is for a queen. I can't answer that completely since it is adjustable. I have 100 white bases and 103 spring packs. This puts me squarely between an full XL (54x80) and a queen from the website info. Depending on what mattress you have above it looks like it can indeed be adjusted to fit a queen but this may alter your......errrr....experience. In present form the pics you see are 54x80 with some extra pieces in a bag (a few blue and whites and an unused bag of red tensioners, looks to be 20).

This fine piece of German engineering has a price tag to match at $319 for pretty much what I have or almost $400 for a queen. Must be some pretty good magic in this stuff.

I'll take $125 plus shipping which shouldn't be too much since it will break down to fit in a shoebox probably.

Please do some research on the website below to see if the dimensions, etc. will work for you.

Looks like this:

Thanks

IMG_2854 by Arendale, on Flickr

IMG_2855 by Arendale, on Flickr

Last edited:

HarryBB

The rules state you include price not "make me an offer".
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk