SOLD: Front Runner JKU 4-Door Cargo Storage Interior Rack (Lower Alabama)

Eagle05

Adventurer
SOLD

I've decided to go another route with my JKU interior. Basically my wife didn't love the shelf for various reasons and would rather have the rear of the Jeep open. Anyway, it's up for sale along with a set of four tie down rings, a bottle opener, and a 3.5" drawer that I mounted to the underside. I also have two pieces of 2" aluminum from when I lifted the shelf up to accommodate an ARB 37 on a slide underneath the drawer. You wouldn't need those unless you were attempting to do something similar. You should know that I had to drill additional holes to secure it in this fashion, but it doesn't affect the aesthetics once mounted. I actuality feel it simplified the installation process doing this. Also, the rear most rail of the shelf has been cut approximately an inch to allow it to fit between the sliding windows on my top. If you have a standard top, you would never need this. Once again, after install I doubt it you would notice this at all.

It's too bulky to ship and it may sit for sale for a while waiting on a more local buyer, but let me know if you have any questions.

From Front Runner's website:

If you own a 5 door Jeep JKU and curse the awkward arrangement of storage space in rear cargo area... you are not alone. The Front Runner JKU SLII Interior Rack is the most versatile storage solution because it adds more usable space AND make it easier to organize, secure and access your gear. Front Runner has taken the best features of the Slimline II Roof Rack and created a completely flat tray designed specifically for inside the Jeep Wrangler JKU - 5 dr.
Greatly expand your rear cargo storage space.
Should be used with either the hard top, soft top, or no top at all!
The easy, no drill installation utilizes the existing hard top mounting points.
Built for off-road use with on-road sophistication.
Includes all the features that make the Slimline II one of the most versatile and durable racks available.
Secure cargo rattle free to the top or bottom of the rack with the bolt on t-slots and outer rail.
Includes Front Runner’s rubber t-slot beading for silent and slide free cargo carrying.
SECURE AND SAFE STORAGE. Whether you roll with a soft top, or no top at all, you can bolt your accessories to the rack and store your gear safely in the cargo area beneath rack.
This is the only interior jeep storage rack available that is designed to fit a standard sized vehicle refrigerator underneath.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 153
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 169
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 152
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 167
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 161
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 162
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 155
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 164
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Eagle05

Adventurer
More Pictures

Here are a few more pictures.

There's also a few in my build thread if you wander that way.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 134
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 130
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 129
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 133
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 135
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 122

Eagle05

Adventurer
Well, I had a local sale flake on me. So...

Bump.

I am heading to Big Bend NP at the end of August if you're along my route.
Or if it's still around Overland Expo East is on the radar as well.

Last edited:

Eagle05

Adventurer
This shelf and drawer set up is still for sale.

Heading to Big Bend NP later this week, and Expo East next month if we can do the sale via PayPal and meet up along my route.

Last edited:

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Still for sale bump.

Looks like in one of the pics there is a fridge under the rack. With the drawer attached at the bottom of the rack would a 50qt arb still fit under the lowest part of the drawer, be able to be pulled out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad