SOLD; FS: AT Summit

primussucks

My wife and I bought the Summit this summer. Since then we have spent a week in the backcountry of Canyonlands and various parts of Colorado. And a few more 1-2 night trips around Texas. This thing is great. The big advantage over a GFC is the fact that you can have the bed deployed and still move around in the camper. The Summit has ~ 30" between the deployed bed and the back of the camper. Perfect for you stay in bed and your partner to get up and not disturb you.

Selling the Summit to move to something a little bigger.

The camper is currently on my 2006 Ram 2500, Quad Cab Short Bed. The guy I bought it from (also an ExPo member) had it on his late model F150.

I’m told that the first owner (i’m the 3rd) was an employee of AT, and this is a 2018 model.

The camper has the following options. (from AT’s website)

Front Cab Slider: $360
DS and/or PS Half-Slider Window with sliding bug screen: Tinted Glass: $410
Rear Liftgate Window: Tinted Glass: $290
12v Power: 1x12v port, 1x Double USB port, 2 x ¾”LED lights (white, red or amber): $375
Rhino Batwing Awning fitted: $749
Awning Brackets Only Installed: $260

I don’t know if I have the original flimsy foam for the mattress, as we replaced it with Memory Foam. which will come along with the camper. You also get some nifty stickers from the PO too.

Pictures here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0wGfnH8tGtU9Hb
(I fabbed up some wood shelves for our Utah trip. The buyer is welcome to them if they want)
Let me know if you'd like some additional pictures.

The camper is available NOW and located in DF/W.

I can have a forklift available to move it from my truck to yours.

Side note: I will be traveling out West and can arrange to be in Flagstaff (with a forklift) on Jan 23rd if that makes things more convenient for the buyer.

Q: Will this fit on a Tacoma? A: I have no idea…
Q: I'm tall, will I fit in the Summit bed? A: Personally. I'm 6'. I fit and am very comfy. But everyone sleeps differently.

Here is a link to the product page over on AT.. https://atoverland.com/pages/at-summit-truck-topper

$11k and it’s yours. Today!

Last edited:

Rick S.

Rats. Probably won't fit on 6 foot Tacoma. Can you run a tape measure along the side just to quiet my mind?

primussucks

Rats. Probably won't fit on 6 foot Tacoma. Can you run a tape measure along the side just to quiet my mind?
Looks like it is right at 79” long. 69.5” wide.
0A2F2BF0-16F4-400E-8029-8ABC38871CFA.jpeg
D45B7322-18BB-4753-BB5A-606987680AFA.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chubbytaco