SOLD - FS - Vagabond Drifter Build Spot for 5' Bed Tacoma. - $5,150.00

Some unexpected life changes have forced the wife & I to give up our build reservation for the Drifter we ordered last year (July 2019). I contacted VO already to let them know my intent to sell the spot, which they have acknowledged (see email attachment below).

Production of our unit has not been finalized yet, so whoever takes over our spot will have the ability to configure options as they see fit per VO. Deposit we paid was $5,150.00 and that's all we would need payment for. We have no desire to make any profit off of this. I believe the current wait is 12 months for a new order, and current expectation for delivery of our unit would be between now & Jan/Feb 2021 as long as we don't get shut down again by CV or the world ends. I have asked VO to confirm the current schedule we are on for delivery and will update here once I know straight from VO. Either way, delivery is coming way sooner than a year if you are in the market for a Drifter.

Please message me directly if interested.

I am not in the market for a Vegabond, but these look like a very high quality product. I just wanted to say cheers for selling your spot for the amount paid. I see people trying to mark up their re-sale for a wait spot, which feels a bit like scalping tickets, and could make things complicated for these small manufacturers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp