SOLD: Fully loaded custom adventure trailer - San Diego

18Runner

Just add food, water and sheets to camp in total comfort! This is a custom-built, rock-solid off-road trailer, based on a Mule platform with just about every upgrade imaginable. Impeccable workmanship throughout and thoroughly over-built to handle whatever you can throw at it. Tows like a dream both off-road and at (or above) highway speeds. Brand new roof-top tent, roof rack, power management and more. Too many features to list but here’s my best effort to capture it all:

Construction:
  • Heavy duty construction with high-strength tube steel and rugged paneling, all with weatherproof coating.
  • Diamond plating on shelf and deck surfaces.
  • ¾-ton axle will easily handle the toughest off-road trails while towing like a dream on highways. I’ve towed it at 80+mph and through some challenging technical terrain and it just tracks without a hitch.
  • Max Coupler hitch connector with adjustable height channel mount. This is the new version that has guides built in to make lining up the tow vehicle and trailer a total breeze. It typically takes me less than 5 minutes to hitch up and pull out.
  • Electric brakes.
  • Full-size off-road tires with very little tread wear.
  • Full-size spare
  • Large nose box with pass-through connection to main body of trailer allowing easy storage of long items, but easy access through the diamond-plate nose box lid or main compartment.
  • Shelves on wheel wells and adjacent mini shelves are rugged and welded into the frame to easily support full adult weight.
  • Ammo boxes mounted to exterior for additional small-item storage
  • Note: signage on trailer easily removed.
  • I haven’t had it weighed but my best estimate is a loaded weight around 1,400 lbs.
Hardware Features:
  • Deployable camp shelves extend prep and workspace on side and at rear of galley area.
  • Brand new Frontrunner Outfitters roof rack with extra set of support legs (six total) to increase weight capacity. This rack was custom designed with FrontRunner to perfectly fit the trailer and the roof-top tent while ensuring absolute stability fully loaded. The modular Frontrunner system allows infinite add-on potential to attach additional accessories to the rack underside, edges and (if the tent is removed) top.
  • Oversized deck under the roof rack allows for more carrying capacity than I’ve ever needed. I’ll include Frontrunner Wolfpack hard boxes that fit perfectly under the rack, but you can also leave them home and load it with firewood. I’ll also include a large Rhino roofbag to contain loose items. It perfectly fits the deck under the roof rack and includes robust attachment straps. I think the Rhino bag is the 600L but am not sure. It’s as big as the trailer deck.
  • ARB 53” Roller Floor with Roller Drawer. Store kitchen utensils securely under the floor with complete access to everything just by sliding the drawer out on its smooth bearings. Or slide out the floor for quick access to storage boxes. The kitchen supplies shown in the drawer and trailer are all included.
  • Mac’s Custom Tie Downs VersaTie Aluminum Tracks mounted to the ARB Roller floor allow flexible placement of attachment points to accommodate different load scenarios.
  • Frontrunner WolfPacks (tall and short versions) included.
  • Frontrunner Stratchit Tie-Downs included
  • Slide out floor for refrigerator/freezer
  • Propane stainless steel grill
Electrical:
  • Robust electrical system supplies wide array of power options
  • Two batteries including deep cycle installed battery plus removable Yeti Power Storage Center. Both are connected to Optima Digital Battery Charger & Maintainer with direct connection to a weatherproof shore-power receptacle. This allows you to plug in the trailer when it’s parked at home or when camping at an RV site with power. During storage, the conditioner maintains both batteries in peak condition. When camping with shore power, your batteries remain charged and you can run all trailer outlets and accessories off the shore power.
  • Whynter FM-65G AC 110v / DC 12v refrigerator/freezer with included power supplies for DC or AC use. Run off batteries or shore power.
  • Insulated transit bag for refrigerator.
  • Solar panels and solar power regulator included for both Yeti and Deep Cycle built-in battery.
  • Full power control center with weather resistant switches for lighting, water pump, Bluetooth audio system with built in speakers, auxiliary AC outlets, inverter, and usb power ports to charge devices. LED display keeps you informed of your battery status.
  • Bluetooth audio with two weather resistant speakers.
Water Supply:
  • Oversized 35-gallon water tank.
  • Built in water pump provides ample pressure to make quick work of the dishes or take an invigorating shower.
  • On-demand, instant hot water from tankless water heater. This heater is very efficient and barely uses any propane.
  • Full-sized propane tank.
  • Fully pressurized hot and cold water taps on both sides of trailer. Use one for the sink and one for showering or just cleaning your feet before climbing into the roof tent.
  • Hot/cold water mixer to allow easy access to warm water.
  • PVC shower, shower stand and privy tent included. This setup includes a low-flow, high-pressure venturi showerhead. Use your on-demand hot water to take a high-pressure hot shower while conserving water consumption.
Roof Tent:
  • Brand new (tested one night) Torro Off-Road Skylux 2-person Hard Shell Rooftop Tent, fully loaded:
    • Ruggedized matte black hard shell
    • Stainless steel locks
    • Full Annex Room with PVC floor -- new, never removed from original packaging
    • Full Insulation Kit -- new, never removed from original packaging
    • Tent Awning -- new, never removed from original packaging
Too many other features and inclusions to list. Offered well supplied with high-quality, clean supplies. You could just load food, water and sheets for the tent and you're ready to camp.

Comparably equipped trailers sell for over $45,000. Excellent condition. Offered as is with all of the above for $19,900 or without the roof tent for $17,500. Located in San Diego. Known issues: as equipped with the roof tent, the top piano door lid is too heavy to open. Without the tent, it can be opened and is supported by two gas struts and has build in high-intensity lights for the camp site. The signage on the trailer is easily removed.
20210425_113959.jpg
20210425_113915.jpg
20210425_113915.jpg
20210425_113915.jpg
20210425_112913.jpg
20210425_112913.jpg
20210425_113147.jpg
20210425_113147.jpg
20210425_113440.jpg
20210425_113440.jpg
20210425_114015.jpg
20210425_114237.jpg
20210425_114237.jpg
20210425_120053.jpg
20210425_120053.jpg
20210425_120131.jpg
20210425_120220.jpg
20210425_120220.jpg

Lucrob

Just add food, water and sheets to camp in total comfort! This is a custom-built, rock-solid off-road trailer, based on a Mule platform with just about every upgrade imaginable. Impeccable workmanship throughout and thoroughly over-built to handle whatever you can throw at it. Tows like a dream both off-road and at (or above) highway speeds. Brand new roof-top tent, roof rack, power management and more. Too many features to list but here’s my best effort to capture it all:

Construction:
  • Heavy duty construction with high-strength tube steel and rugged paneling, all with weatherproof coating.
  • Diamond plating on shelf and deck surfaces.
  • ¾-ton axle will easily handle the toughest off-road trails while towing like a dream on highways. I’ve towed it at 80+mph and through some challenging technical terrain and it just tracks without a hitch.
  • Max Coupler hitch connector with adjustable height channel mount. This is the new version that has guides built in to make lining up the tow vehicle and trailer a total breeze. It typically takes me less than 5 minutes to hitch up and pull out.
  • Electric brakes.
  • Full-size off-road tires with very little tread wear.
  • Full-size spare
  • Large nose box with pass-through connection to main body of trailer allowing easy storage of long items, but easy access through the diamond-plate nose box lid or main compartment.
  • Shelves on wheel wells and adjacent mini shelves are rugged and welded into the frame to easily support full adult weight.
  • Ammo boxes mounted to exterior for additional small-item storage
  • Note: signage on trailer easily removed.
  • I haven’t had it weighed but my best estimate is a loaded weight around 1,400 lbs.
Hardware Features:
  • Deployable camp shelves extend prep and workspace on side and at rear of galley area.
  • Brand new Frontrunner Outfitters roof rack with extra set of support legs (six total) to increase weight capacity. This rack was custom designed with FrontRunner to perfectly fit the trailer and the roof-top tent while ensuring absolute stability fully loaded. The modular Frontrunner system allows infinite add-on potential to attach additional accessories to the rack underside, edges and (if the tent is removed) top.
  • Oversized deck under the roof rack allows for more carrying capacity than I’ve ever needed. I’ll include Frontrunner Wolfpack hard boxes that fit perfectly under the rack, but you can also leave them home and load it with firewood. I’ll also include a large Rhino roofbag to contain loose items. It perfectly fits the deck under the roof rack and includes robust attachment straps. I think the Rhino bag is the 600L but am not sure. It’s as big as the trailer deck.
  • ARB 53” Roller Floor with Roller Drawer. Store kitchen utensils securely under the floor with complete access to everything just by sliding the drawer out on its smooth bearings. Or slide out the floor for quick access to storage boxes. The kitchen supplies shown in the drawer and trailer are all included.
  • Mac’s Custom Tie Downs VersaTie Aluminum Tracks mounted to the ARB Roller floor allow flexible placement of attachment points to accommodate different load scenarios.
  • Frontrunner WolfPacks (tall and short versions) included.
  • Frontrunner Stratchit Tie-Downs included
  • Slide out floor for refrigerator/freezer
  • Propane stainless steel grill
Electrical:
  • Robust electrical system supplies wide array of power options
  • Two batteries including deep cycle installed battery plus removable Yeti Power Storage Center. Both are connected to Optima Digital Battery Charger & Maintainer with direct connection to a weatherproof shore-power receptacle. This allows you to plug in the trailer when it’s parked at home or when camping at an RV site with power. During storage, the conditioner maintains both batteries in peak condition. When camping with shore power, your batteries remain charged and you can run all trailer outlets and accessories off the shore power.
  • Whynter FM-65G AC 110v / DC 12v refrigerator/freezer with included power supplies for DC or AC use. Run off batteries or shore power.
  • Insulated transit bag for refrigerator.
  • Solar panels and solar power regulator included for both Yeti and Deep Cycle built-in battery.
  • Full power control center with weather resistant switches for lighting, water pump, Bluetooth audio system with built in speakers, auxiliary AC outlets, inverter, and usb power ports to charge devices. LED display keeps you informed of your battery status.
  • Bluetooth audio with two weather resistant speakers.
Water Supply:
  • Oversized 35-gallon water tank.
  • Built in water pump provides ample pressure to make quick work of the dishes or take an invigorating shower.
  • On-demand, instant hot water from tankless water heater. This heater is very efficient and barely uses any propane.
  • Full-sized propane tank.
  • Fully pressurized hot and cold water taps on both sides of trailer. Use one for the sink and one for showering or just cleaning your feet before climbing into the roof tent.
  • Hot/cold water mixer to allow easy access to warm water.
  • PVC shower, shower stand and privy tent included. This setup includes a low-flow, high-pressure venturi showerhead. Use your on-demand hot water to take a high-pressure hot shower while conserving water consumption.
Roof Tent:
  • Brand new (tested one night) Torro Off-Road Skylux 2-person Hard Shell Rooftop Tent, fully loaded:
    • Ruggedized matte black hard shell
    • Stainless steel locks
    • Full Annex Room with PVC floor -- new, never removed from original packaging
    • Full Insulation Kit -- new, never removed from original packaging
    • Tent Awning -- new, never removed from original packaging
Too many other features and inclusions to list. Offered well supplied with high-quality, clean supplies. You could just load food, water and sheets for the tent and you're ready to camp.

Comparably equipped trailers sell for over $45,000. Excellent condition. Offered as is with all of the above for $19,900 or without the roof tent for $17,500. Located in San Diego. Known issues: as equipped with the roof tent, the top piano door lid is too heavy to open. Without the tent, it can be opened and is supported by two gas struts and has build in high-intensity lights for the camp site. The signage on the trailer is easily removed.View attachment 658353View attachment 658354View attachment 658354View attachment 658354View attachment 658355View attachment 658355View attachment 658356View attachment 658356View attachment 658357View attachment 658357View attachment 658358View attachment 658360View attachment 658360View attachment 658361View attachment 658361View attachment 658362View attachment 658363View attachment 658363
I'm in Escondido, are you showing your trailer? Like to drive down and see it

Lucas
76Zero 440-557Zero text please

18Runner

Price change: $18,900 with tent; $16,500 without.

Also, realized I didn't post a picture of the trailer fully closed up so here it is.

20210417_170757.jpg

18Runner

Still available. Flexible (within reason) on price. Just need to make room in the garage by end of summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat