SOLD: Goal Zero Yeti Accessories- just pay shipping

emulous74

I used to have a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 that bit the dust and have a bunch of accessories I’m giving away for free, just pay the shipping if you can’t pick them up.

Yeti12V Car Charging Cable:

Used to safely and efficiently charge a Sherpa 100AC, Goal Zero Yeti X, Lithium, or Lead-Acid from a 12V source, featuring a protective 15A user-replaceable fuse.

YetiLithium 12V Regulated Cable:

Used to regulate the HPP output of a Goal Zero Yeti Lithium to a consistent voltage, improving compatibility with 12V-powered devices. Note: Compatible with Yeti Lithium Power Stations.This product is not needed for Yeti X Power Stations or Yeti Lead Acid Power Stations as 12V regulation is included in the base product.

YetiPower Supply (no wall plug):

This cord is included with a Yeti purchase. Use as a replacement power supply or double up for faster charge times on a Yeti 1000/1250/1400/3000. Note: Compatible with all Yeti Power Stations. Will work with Yeti X Power Stations but not recommended.

YetiLithium MPPT Solar Charging Optimization Module:

An external Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) compatible with Yeti X and Yeti Lithium Power Stations 1000W and up. Recommended for the X line for additional solar input capability for up to 40% faster charge times. NOTE: All Yeti Power Stations feature integrated MPPT charging. Not compatible with X line power supplies, only compatible with Yeti LI power supplies. Usage Note: The Yeti Link Expansion Module and Yeti Lithium MPPT Solar Charging Optimization Module use the same expansion bay, so they are unable to be used at the same time.

YetiFast Charge 25-Amp Power
[/[url=https://emulous74.smugmug.com/Goal-Zero-/i-3Vx7TxQ/A]

Recharge your Yeti 1000X or larger up to five times faster with this 25A AC power supply. Note: Compatible with Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations and up, Yeti 1000X, Yeti 1000 Core, Yeti 1500X Power Stations.

Yeti 1000/1000x/1500/1500x Soft Case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger