SOLD - Mint 2019 Alu-Cab Khaya 4-Sleeper Camper - SOLD

I'm interested in this unit. Please reach out to me. I will PM now.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5111.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5111.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 220
  • thumbnail_IMG_5524.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5524.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 233

Louisd75

Adventurer
I believe he listed the purchase price for reference and is looking for reasonable offers based on that.

That's fine, he's still supposed to list his price.
It's a free classified section with only a few rules, one of the rules is that you list an asking price.

Whattya say @luk_f got a price you're looking for?

Valid for sale posts by forum members:
1. Must be expedition related, or equipment used in support of an expedition or adventure (for example, the advertising on land for sale would not be appropriate, but a kayak would be; firearms, ammunition or weapons are not permitted)
2. Must include the physical location of the item, for example: Casa Grande, Arizona, USA
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price
4. Must include any known defects or concerns on the items (this is a critical point, as you are selling an item to someone who will likely use it in a remote location, and their safety may depend on it)
5. Negotiations and personal information should be exchanged via email or PM, not in the thread
6. Please clearly mark the thread as "SOLD" in the title and/or the first post once the item(s) have sold
7. Want to Buy (aka WTB) ads are also acceptable
[/QUOTE]

luk_f

That's fine, he's still supposed to list his price.
It's a free classified section with only a few rules, one of the rules is that you list an asking price.

Whattya say @luk_f got a price you're looking for?

Apologies, I was not aware of that. Updated the posting.

Faydrienne

I went to see this Khaya yesterday and it is in brand new condition! I absolutely loved the "air assist" to open the top. I am a bit on the shorter side and struggle to push the Khaya's open, this was awesome! Don't see this very often on these! The 4- sleeper khaya is definitely more spacious than it looks and was very cozy inside. We were debating between the 2-person and 4-person khaya. We are going with the 2-person Khaya at this time, but the 4- person is very tempting as it has more space to lounge and would be great for kids! Check this one out if you are interested in a Khaya!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy