SOLD: New York State - Dometic CFX3 75DZ fridge/freezer - $800

SOLD

Asking $800 local pickup only

The slide is sold.

$1000 for the 75DZ and slide together.
$300 for just the slide
$800 for just the fridge, but I would really like to sell the fridge with the slide together.

I’m changing up my entire setup. I had this fridge/freezer on this slide on top of the drawers I had in the bed of my truck. I got rid of the drawers and bought a trailer. This unit is just too big for the trailer and is really too much for the kind of trips I do now that I have two young kids, we don’t go on the road for weeks at a time like we used to.

I bought this combo in the spring of 2020. The fridge works great and has given me zero issues. There are some scratches in the exterior on the one side that would face the rest of the cargo in my truck. Aside from that, it is totally clean and functions like new. I have all the interior dividers, and both the DC and AC cords. Bluetooth connectivity works too.

The slide is an Alu-Cab tilting fridge slide in size XL. The tilting feature is a must if you are going to have the fridge mounted high up like I did with above my drawers. It will function like a normal slide though if you don’t need the tilt feature.

I’m located in southern NY, and would be willing to meet within about 60-90 of my location. We are also driving up to Maine in August and I might be able to fit everything, but I can’t say for sure.

9528fd08f4abc18ee8d29b0b9631c278.jpg

ce73b03c766cdb4353cc185e9071e41e.jpg

31386a3b8a1ebcb507a571419695e462.jpg

7a8623e91be9eeb8f9ddaa1b5bf4c9bd.jpg

6f331bd8da00530af76bf4a454c0de45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

re500

I am planning on the same setup. I see that your slide does not sit on the tailgate. Does this affect the functionality?

I am planning on the same setup. I see that your slide does not sit on the tailgate. Does this affect the functionality?

When I tilted it down it did rest on the tailgate. Never had any issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

icyhotahs

Someone will eat this up. You should crosspost it in Tacoma world or a 4runner forum. If you weren't in NY I would bought this ASAP

Someone will eat this up. You should crosspost it in Tacoma world or a 4runner forum. If you weren't in NY I would bought this ASAP

I’ve got it on Tacomaworld, here, Craigslist, and overland bound. Can’t seem to move it. Local stuff that can’t be shipped is hard to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179