SOLD - Overland Camper For Sale - ALL ALUMINUM

cooksey3203

2020 WeeRoll Vesper CV, never Offroad, like new condition. This was the prototype for this design. The build quality is superior. Aircraft grade aluminum one piece roof (never leak). Upgrades include a handmade aluminum special order bed frame. It also has an upgraded 8" memory foam mattress (size is full). This trailer is 5ft. wide, perfect for trails/Overlanding. Installed A/C so you can plug in to shore power when available (30 amp). Also has two 12V plugs inside wired with pigtails to hook up battery for off grid. Tandem Dexter off road axles. Lot's up upgrades as this was build for the owner (Tom) of WeeRoll. Don't want to wait 6-8 months to have one built, you can buy this one. Please let me know if you have any questions. You arrange shipping/or pick up in St. Louis, MO. I will upload more current photos later tonight. Price: $19,900.
UPDATE: I took the Vesper camping this past weekend and it did great, pulled nicely at highway speeds 70-75mph and did well overall. I'm on the fence rather to sell or not, but I will keep the listing on here for any serious buyers for now. UPDATE (10/28/20): I have added a 12V/110AC Refrigerator/Freezer and battery.

Attachments

• IMG_6874.JPG
    IMG_6874.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 1,856
  • IMG_7087.JPG
    IMG_7087.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,237
  • IMG_7089.JPG
    IMG_7089.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 962
  • IMG_7091.JPG
    IMG_7091.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 975
  • IMG_7092.JPG
    IMG_7092.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 968
Last edited:

cooksey3203

@LIFE180 The weight is approx 1550 lbs. dry + the weight of the mattress and small A/C. I meant to get interior pics last night, I will do that tonight and upload them tomorrow.

cooksey3203

With those black panels that thing must be an oven in the sun.
Surprisingly, it's not really that bad, especially plugged into shore power with the A/C running it gets down to 67/68 degrees easily in 90+ degree temperatures. I believe it's very well insulated, however, if off grid the issue is easily remedied by doing a (white or silver) wrap on top and side which I am considering doing. Silver would match my truck, but if I end up selling it I'm waiting on doing the wrap.

cooksey3203

Why tandem axles at only 1550 lbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, well the tandem axles do contribute to the cool factor, and my understanding is that the tandem axels are sort of inspired from Australian build campers, that they have been doing that for quite some time. I can tell you that it pulls great with those (torsion bar) axles.

Demo_man

@LIFE180 The weight is approx 1550 lbs. dry + the weight of the mattress and small A/C. I meant to get interior pics last night, I will do that tonight and upload them tomorrow.
Have been trying to find an overland trailer for a while and landed on WeRoll. Saw their pic of their prototype of the Vesper online. I really like the design and am ready to buy. Is yours still for sale? Cash buyer and ready. Thanks

Demo_man

2020 WeeRoll Vesper CV, never Offroad, like new condition. This was the prototype for this design. The build quality is superior. Aircraft grade aluminum one piece roof (never leak). Upgrades include a handmade aluminum special order bed frame. It also has an upgraded 8" memory foam mattress (size is full). This trailer is 5ft. wide, perfect for trails/Overlanding. Installed A/C so you can plug in to shore power when available (30 amp). Also has two 12V plugs inside wired with pigtails to hook up battery for off grid. Tandem Dexter off road axles. Lot's up upgrades as this was build for the owner (Tom) of WeeRoll. Don't want to wait 6-8 months to have one built, you can buy this one. Please let me know if you have any questions. You arrange shipping/or pick up in St. Louis, MO. I will upload more current photos later tonight. Price: $19,900.
UPDATE: I took the Vesper camping this past weekend and it did great, pulled nicely at highway speeds 70-75mph and did well overall. I'm on the fence rather to sell or not, but I will keep the listing on here for any serious buyers for now. UPDATE (10/28/20): I have added a 12V/110AC Refrigerator/Freezer and battery.
Please call or text Gary @ 828 421 3390. VERY INTERESTED

Demo_man

I am still very interested. PLEASE give me a call as to whether or not it is for sale. I can pickup within 48 hours. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__