SOLD // SOLD // 2021 Ford F250 4X4 SuperCab 7.3L Gasser - -SOLD ,(Sacramento)

sumnrfam

SOLD

Like New - 2021 F250 SuperCab 6.75' bed 4X4, XL loaded with 7.3L Gas Motor, Just under 4500 Miles on it. Ordered from the dealer last year. XL with the following:

White exterior, Gray Cloth interior; 4 Wheel Drive; 7.3L DEVCT V8 Gasser; 4.30 axle ratio and locking rear differential; Power Equipment Group; 'FX4' Off-Road Package with skid plates; 'XL' Value Package; 10,000# GVWR; 50 States Emissions; 110VAC/400W Outlet; Factory 'Upfitter' switches; Cloth 40/20/40 seating; Sync3 Voice Activated with 8" touchscreen, Apple CarPlay / APPS; Rear View Camera; 'FordPass' Connect 4G Wifi/Hotspot';

"Llumar" 5% Limo Tint in the rear, and 'Air80' Ceramic on Front Doors installed by Rocky Mountain Window Tint, Sacramento,

BuiltRight Industries 'heavy duty' dash mount with additional Blue Sea USB charging ports,

Carli / Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension including Carli Front lift coils, Carli Front and rear 'extended' brake lines, Carli Adjustable Front Track Bar and caster correction shims, IVD 2.5" Remote Reservoir Extended shocks front and rear with 'CDCV' adjustable damping controls. Installed Locally by CaliFabrication.

Method Race Wheels 701 17" with Toyo Open Country ATII Extreme 35" x 12.5 R17 tires, (Qty 5 including matching spare), Installed by Radial Tire, Cottage Way.

Bedliner armor on rocker panels and recent RhinoLiner sprayed bedliner & tailgate; Full OEM rubber floor mats ; OEM BedMat; Also have Mountain Hatch Tailgate cover (was taken off to have bedliner sprayed),

As she sits, (With the RTT & Yakima Rack, Full tank of gas and tools) Weighs 7120#. So minus the Camp King & Rack, tools, current weight is +- 6850, leaving 3100+ pounds of payload

No dings, tears, damage, clean title no Loans / Leins; Bed Rack and RoofTop Tent NOT INCLUDED (will be removed at time of sale) Receipts paperwork for everything.

KBB Private Party Value @ $52K - $55K, does not include Suspension, Wheels, Tires Etc,

SOLD // SOLD

IMG_E0055crop.JPG
IMG_E0056crop.JPG
IMG_E0059crop.JPG

Last edited:

sumnrfam

Nice rig. Did I miss the mileage? 4.4K miles on the dash? Why selling?

Thanks @PowerWagner ,, Correct & updated,,just under 4500 miles. Well we went from Compact (Tacoma/FWC) to huge (Fuso FG Custom Camper Box) back down to 'Full Size',, and kind of regrouping / leaning back towards a more compact platform,, Not sure what that is exactly yet. (y);)

PowerWagner

Explorer
Thanks for the quick response. Can you send the sticker by chance? Interested in the Ford specs for this build. Obviously its new but any issues with it? Where have you tested out the ICON set up and who did the install? Take the convo privately if you'd like. Thanks again.

sumnrfam

what is you avg. On road mileage?
@weatherfish , The tripmeter shows right at 13 overall, but GPS corrected/ hand calculated tank to tank "on road" trips have ranged from 13 - 15 and as high as 16.89 mpg, 6-30-2021 from Sparks home to Sacramento, 137 miles, 8.07 gallons, mostly downhill other than the climb from Reno over the Sierras :cool:. It is a big motor in a big truck, and all depends on how you drive it ,

sumnrfam

Thanks for the quick response. Can you send the sticker by chance? Interested in the Ford specs for this build. Obviously its new but any issues with it? Where have you tested out the ICON set up and who did the install? Take the convo privately if you'd like. Thanks again.
@PowerWagner , Tried, but couldn't figure out how to insert a photo into the message,, DM me a phone #, , All suspension work as indicated above,, done locally by Califabrication, a great shop here in Sacramento,, ZERO issues,, it is a new truck. I have run full IVD systems on both prior trucks, and have been very happy. This has only seen a couple FSR / shelf roads up in the Sierras, haven't had much time to get it out in the wild..

sumnrfam

Truck is at its new home! I just wanted to leave a quick not on how awesome of a seller @sumnrfam (Wade) is! Great experience overall and I would not hesitate at all to recommend him to others if he happens to be selling what you need.
Cheers
Keith

Thanks so much !! & to you as well Keith,, thanks so much for the great communication & logistics . Portal family,, if your selling something and need a buyer to teach you stuff you didnt know about your own truck,, Keith @CuStOm is your guy :giggle::giggle:(y) Cheers,
Wade

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Well bought.

That's basically a perfectly-specced truck for us ExPo types. I'm pretty sure I've built that exact setup in the Ford configurator on multiple occasions. Enjoy it in good health!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater