SOLD - Super Pacific X1 Build Spot - June Est. Production Date - $500

pnwtundra

Sold

I am selling my build spot for a Super Pacific X1. Very high build quality and locally manufactured here in the pnw.
We are expecting a little one in August and decided to jump straight to a hard-sided truck camper.

I am asking only what I paid - $500. (You will have to pay Super Pacific a $75 transfer fee also) You will be buying in at the current price which is listed on their website.
I could try to explain but instead I will just copy what Josh emailed me about transferring my build spot. Please let me know if you have any questions.
My build was originally intended for a 2nd Generation Tundra.

"When transferring your deposit, the key thing you're selling is the Deposit Date Received of 12/17/20. If the buyer has a fitment that we already have in production (Tacoma for example), they will assume your Deposit Receipt Date and enter into production based on that date. If the buyer has a fitment that's not yet developed, they will assume your Deposit Receipt Date BUT their order won't go into production until the fitment has been finalized for production. We are updating customers with undeveloped fitments every couple of weeks on our development progress so people can get a sense of when their individual fitments may be ready.
The current production ready fitments are:
  • Toyota Tacoma: Gens 1,2,3 / Regular & Short Bed
  • Ram 1500, Regular Bed
  • Ford F150, Short Bed

Jeep Gladiator, Toyota Tundra CrewMax, and Chevy Colorado Short Bed are all slated to be production ready in the next month or so as well."

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
Timing is good for the buyer. The Tundra is supposedly complete but one hasn't been spotted in the wild yet. I'd say there will be a couple out there within a month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy